Wannabe 29 today

24 Posts | Latest reply on 04/02/2009 09:05:12 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hippy happy birthday best wishes WB. Have a real good one. Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

happy birthday WB!  Have a beer on me!  :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Happy Birthday Lou  FFS!! Hope you have a great day Hug   luff n hugs Kaz x FFS                                                                                                                                                                               
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

LOL It only seems like yesterday I was 29 before... doesn't time fly? FFS!

Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

wooohoooooo Hippo Birdy 2 Ewe!!! Clap Big smile xxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Happy 29th Anniversary, WB! Wink   Hope the Easter Bunny/ Father Christmas / Baby Jeebus bring you lots of goodies.....                                                                                                                                                                             
Catey67's Profile
Catey67

In: north Notts
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Have a great day WB....HugThumbs Up

geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

29??  I remember it well. Ok, so maybe I don't!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

I say! Steady on old bean! It's only the 12th Anniversary of my 29th! Tongue

And never mind all those pretenders... all I want is to be touched by the FSM's noodly appendage Big smile

I got all excited cos someone phoned... thinking it was a well-wisher, I rushed to answer it... it was only the loan company to demand payment and to charge me an extra £20 for the privilege of receiving their telephone call! Being off sick sucks! LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thumbs Up Happy Birthday!
meza95's Profile
meza95

In: Widnes

Happy Buthday WBHug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You were 29? LOL Oh yeah,happy birthday. XX                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

We were all 29... some of us just chose to stay there Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

I like to think of it as being 29 with an extra 15 years of experience! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY WANNABE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

I can live with "*#" as an age Wink

Hey Sumo! You seen your pics from Avebury? I'll make you a Page 3 girl yet! Best you go tag yerself Wink

Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Best wishes WB from me & Cassie Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
njl's Profile
njl

In: Hungerford

Happy Birthday lou, hope you've had a good day!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Happy Birthday WB,and I hope to meet you soon xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Thanks all Big smile

Just had a visit from my ex... I assumed he was popping round to wish me a happy birthday, but he was coming round to borrow cash! Some things never change! LOL Oh well - he's driving me to the hospital tomorrow, so I'll let him off Wink

I'm hoping to get along to the Midlands meet in March LC - so maybe meet you then?

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 1170 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption