Sex on Two Wheels

59 Posts | Latest reply on 03/06/2009 13:42:35 by Karey | Go to original / last post
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sex on two wheels YES PLEASE! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

BC66, someone's gonna have to throw a bucket of cold water over youLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

i think it's all in the eye of the beholder. The Trumpet is ok but all it is, is another speed triple with a cheap paint job and don't get me started on harleys. Bits bin specials. I've owned 2 and i wouldn't give em the time of day. You got to replace most of the running gear just to make em go and stop like there supposed to. I myself do like http://thekneeslider.com/images/hondacb1100r.jpg Here's hoping that they get it into production. I think the only peeps that can produce a really sexy looking bike are the italians. mind you the've made some pig ugly ones too.                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Oh Bluesbiker when I saw you had put a post on this thread I thought it was going to say. the new slimmer lines of CG's butt on her new bike.  (ok maybe when the last stone comes off)   Never mind no wonder I was up with the birds after not being able to sleep when I have dreams like that.                                                                                                                                                                                 
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

BB that Honda will look like a 1930s robot from front but nice frame If thats a Blackbird engine in it. it wont hang around either.   I can see were you are coming from with the Italians they do make some beautiful bikes. Think they must design them after there women. Beautiful but Temperamental.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

If I was at "gunpoint" (and I'd have to be) to choose a Harley   it would have to be the     V rod   only one I can stand to look at more than once  Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Dragon13's Profile
Dragon13

In: Billingshurst

Having been to a 1066 Chapter "do" last night, I have to admit I am being swayed by some very sexy looking black Harleys..............don't really have a memory for model names!Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

LOL at Wills...dont know what you are on about...I was talking about sexy bikes!! Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Jansky1960's Profile
Jansky1960

In: Grantham

Must admit the Triumph definitely does it for me. All that naked, carbon fibre, sexiness. And with a nice shiny pipe lol Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

We will have to take a visit to Windy Corner..they are lovely men in there too!! Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Jansky1960's Profile
Jansky1960

In: Grantham

Count me in lol Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Ah, the Harley-knockers are in, I see.... Wink   It never ceases to amaze me that when I stop, people think they have free license to come up and say something 'amusing' but derogatory about my bike. Wonder how they would feel if I did the same to their 'race replica' or 'plastic fantastic'?   As someone said, yes you have to change a few things, i.e. exhaust, filter, fuel management and fit some sticky rubber, but when you do... and you ride it properly!... then by God it is an awesome experience.   For me, it is not about what you ride, but how you ride it...   Peace out, TC Heart                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Well said TC Big smile

There's more to life than labels, whether they be on your clothes, your cars or your bikes. Why knock folk because they choose (and love) to ride something different from that which you choose for yourself?

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'm with u on this one TC Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

I never knocked anyone who rides harleys so you all make sure you get your facts right. If you want to spend your money on a harley like i did twice and then spend another grand on making it fit to be on the road as i did then thats your choice also. If you buy a bog standard harley you will probably be disappointed in one way or another. But it depends wether you want to ride a decent bike or are going for the lifestyle thing. TC has every right to disagree with wot i've said as he has been there and done it so to speak.His experiance is different to mine obviously. as anyone else who's owned and ridden them for any time has. Just don't jump on someone elses bandwagon if you haven't.   I've owned about 15 different bikes since i was 17. Everything from nortons and BSA's all kinds of jap bikes and the harleys. Never italian funnily enough but the idea of a jota sounds fun. ultimatly those harleys were the most disappointing.                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

At this point in time-since getting mine nicked & torched(and I ask again has anyone got plans to nuke salford?Nukepleeease)-most bikes look sexy!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Relax Blues.

This comment: If I was at "gunpoint" (and I'd have to be) to choose a Harley got up my nose. Nothing to do with your post.

And as for this remark: TC has every right to disagree with wot i've said as he has been there and done it so to speak.His experiance is different to mine obviously. as anyone else who's owned and ridden them for any time has.
Just don't jump on someone elses bandwagon if you haven't.

Sheesh! So I'm not permitted to hold my own opinion because I've never personally owned a bike, Harley or otherwise? I don't do band-wagonning thanks very much.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Its not about bandwagon jumping. The way i see it everyone has an opinion whether they have owned a bike or not. My personal choice is custom bikes and wouldn't give a single look to a stock bike whether Jap,Harley,Brit or otherwise. We all have our opinion so let people have theirs without criticism. Some of those without bikes will hopefully be some of those with bikes some day.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

a bikes a bike .. i love them all..   some people can't get along with riding position of a Harley, some people can't get along with the riding position of a Sports.... I  have only ever ridden an SR125 and now Ziggy... so I have no idea what bike i will end up with, I have a lot to try out yet, but i certainly wouldn't slate anyone elses bike.                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

As far as I remember (having re-read this thread) I never "slated" anyone's bike                                                             Confused                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 1233 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption