Sex on Two Wheels

59 Posts | Latest reply on 03/06/2009 13:42:35 by Karey | Go to original / last post
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

This has got to be the second sexiest thing on two wheels, after Cassie Wink   http://www.triumph.co.uk/uk/News_12712.aspx                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Can't agree about Cassie - not my type sorry! Wink

But hell yes about the Triumph!

Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Still think a Guzzi Le Mans Mk 1 or 2 is the one to beat. But yep, the Triumph is up there in the sexiness stakes.

Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Especially that one... I do love a bit of matte black...

Big smile

Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Nice one Wills.  Hmm I wonder if anyone else is gonna come up with, or can possibly suggest a sexier bike?   Sounds like a que for a debate Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Sex on two wheels?  Sounds quite dangerous to me!                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Currently drooling over the Ducati Hypermotard.... beautiful combination of form and function imho....   I have my name down to spend some 'alone time' with one very soon......   (The Harley won't get jealous - we have an open relationship!)                                                                                                                                                                             
hdbabe's Profile
hdbabe

In: Banbury
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

I don't know if I dare add to this, I seem to be a bit outnumbered but I can say without a doubt the sexiest bike is a harley davidson of any sort but especially the roadking, in black of course !!!!! I had to say it Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'll agree with you Hd I too like the Harley Davidson and when i win the Lottery which im sure will happen one day i will own one for myself....PINK.... and im sure when HG gets here she will add to this as well
lol                                                                                                                                                                              
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

Harleys are good looking bikes, IE they look like a bike not tupperware on wheels. I like all naked bikes for looks but the GPZ900R, The ducati 916, Moto Morini 3.5 and a 1939 BMW twin are still very hard to beat.   The new Daytona up close is also stunning.                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

well said ghosty and HD and sweet, TC is in ectasy hearing that he'll probably get more than 3" overnight now! melting in the morning!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

At Helmsley market place, during the Farmyard weekend, a Honda Rune parked up. Within minutes, a large crowd were drooling over it. Curves in all the right places. I was in the front row.Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
hdbabe's Profile
hdbabe

In: Banbury
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

A what parked up? !! Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

He heh, TM... unfortunately my 3" had completely disappeared by this morning.... Ermm   I must admit there are very few stock Harleys that float my boat, but then they are not meant to (hence the HUGE amount of parts and accessories HD produce to customise them.) The first production model that really struck the right note with me is the Nightster and I bought it within a month of it coming to market. However, it is incredbly easy to ruin the lines of these bikes too - just swap a solo seat for a tandem and you will see the difference it can make.   Spent a few hours in a Ducati showroom last year and was very impressed with their detailing and general lines.   Must also admit my brothers Bonneville is beginning to look very good now that he is swapping some bits out.   However, I think the most lustworthy bike I have seen in the press at the moment has to be the BMW 09 Lo Rider Concept... will have to see one in the flesh first before I declare my undying love for it though....                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Oh... and the 09 Victory Hammer S assuming it sounds and performs as good as it looks/feels when static...   (ok, shutting up now..)                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

Indian Chief love the flowing lines. And for every day use BMW K1200R Sport in blue Just like mineLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

God's got a hard on for Harley's or is that Triumph's!                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

He can keep them Prefare the Devil insideEvil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I agree with HDBabe,and yes Sweet,you know me soooo well LOL.a matt black VRSC,or DYNA,or Softail,ooooh yes please,does it for everytime Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn317/R_Sport1200/037.jpg Hope i look this good when I reach same age                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9531 seconds. There are 967 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption