BM South Meet - 15th February

38 Posts | Latest reply on 15/02/2009 19:54:54 by peach1962 | Go to original / last post
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

The weather looks like it is going to be kind to us on Sunday. See you all there                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Let's hope so Mick. Flippin' snowed here again last night.

When's Spring?

tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

unfortunately i'm at a wedding fair drumming up work!!Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

*sulks*

Wot, no ice cream?!

tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

doh!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

i'm sure there will be another time another place where i will be able to watch you pour cider down your neck and gobble  ice cream like pacman !!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

LOL

That was breakfast, lunch AND dinner that day... apart from an eighth of a donut!

I was practically wasting away on the incredibly long journey home! Shocked

tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

oh yeah the carefully divided doughnut!!who was the genourous donor?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Adzzz's mate Budd (? I think?) a.k.a Dave... It was the day of the Daves Wink

I think we were all called Dave by the end of it weren't we?

Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

Even the dive bombing seagull was called Dave! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

he was a top gun bomber 3 in one go!!                                                                                                                                                                             
peach1962's Profile
peach1962

In: southampton

Lovely day here in the South, bright blue skies and the sun is really warm, same forecast for tomorrow !! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Dave the seagull! LOL

It's nearly 6am and sleep has evaded me all night, so I'm switching the alarm off!

If I manage to get some sleep and to wake early enough to make it, I'll be there, but I don't fancy driving those sort of distances on no sleep at all Ermm

Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Wish me luck! Wink

ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

In: Reading

Doh - think I missed you all   To be fair I was rather late up and running after drowning my rugby sorrows yesterday so didnt pitch up till half oneish.   Unfortunately didnt recognise anyone so had an ice cream in the sun, drooled over the very nice black ZZR1400 with Beowulf cans and trundled back.   So if you saw a shaven headed bloke in black/red textiles that was me :-)   On the plus side I had a great run from Reading down and back on some nice roads woop :-D   Catch you at the next oen :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Did you make it WB  Question                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Sorry to let everyone down Unhappy

Finally dozed off about 11 for about half an hour... Then snoozed this afternoon... Feeling wasted now!

I was really looking forward to meeting everyone.

& now I find that Pob was getting the ice creams in!!!
peach1962's Profile
peach1962

In: southampton

You were missed WB, dont worry another time/another place Thumbs Up  Hope to see you in March @ Earls, we can shake some booty  LOL   ZZR we were there for a good few hours, next time I'll wear a pink carnation lol. BIG THANKS to those who made it today, enjoyed your company, hope to meet you all again soon Wink                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6445 seconds. There are 1928 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption