Midlands Post Xmas meet up 22nd Feb 09

51 Posts | Latest reply on 26/02/2009 23:13:15 by missniss | Go to original / last post
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

No worries will see you there CG xx                                                                                                                                                                             
meza95's Profile
meza95

In: Widnes

sorry folks gotta work now..bloody job if i can get done with jobs i gotta sort i will pop in for an hour if i can                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Really enjoyed the meet today thanks to all those who came. Hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did. Jabecs hope you didn't get too cold on the way home.                                                                                                                                                                               
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

woz a great meet n like cg said, it woz great 2 meet more new peeps, hope 2 meet more this yr. xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Puds's Profile
Puds

In: .

It was good to see ya all, even if I was a little hung over.   Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Good to see you all had a great time Thumbs Up So wished i could of join you all.   But will be many more LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

shame u couldnt make it vent, as u said many more meets tho.......n puds u always hugova, so we quite used 2 it. hehe                                                                                                                                                                             
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Had a lovely time meeting lovely peeps Thanks Cruiser Girl for organising it and thanks to CG and Drobess for letting me sit on their bikes hehe! I want one now rofl.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

I'd like to add my thanks to CG for organising such an enjoyable event. We weren't blessed with such good weather as the Squires party but at least it was dry and not too cold. At least, unlike Avebury, I wasn't trying to get home before the snow and in spite of leathers rather than textile over several layers, I remained comfortable. I'm looking forward to more of the same.
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Seconded!                                                                                                                                                                             
missniss's Profile
missniss

In: willenhall, west

Hi , nice to meet some of  the other members.   Hope to go on Quatt ride out .   See yah Missniss                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 1413 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption