Midlands Post Xmas meet up 22nd Feb 09

51 Posts | Latest reply on 26/02/2009 23:13:15 by missniss | Go to original / last post
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

whooo CG sorted house out today so will be there if it dont SNOW lol                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

bumped for ya CG                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Glad you have your house sorted Jabecs. Will be nice to see you again on Sunday. I have sent you a pm.                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

me too CG spent the day hunting was just about to start home when i calle agent and asked if possible to view. its a maisonette but has all i asked for so all good and only 15 mins from work and train to london that takes 30 mins whoooo oooo.....an is good for bike meets down that way and easy to jump on rd north .   got ur pm an answered u lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Puds's Profile
Puds

In: .

CG  it will be coming to this,  with mate trike,                                                                                                                                                                               
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

whooo oooo puds be good to meet u at last                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Great to see some more names added, also know there are a few people coming that haven't got their names down. look forward to seeing everyone on Sunday.                                                                                                                                                                               
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

I am popping in to say Hi cos I have work at 2.45. Lin x                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Thats great news Moonstone, seems ages since we caught up with each other, do you know if wedgie is coming.                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

hey moon nice 2 see u can make it, will be nice 2 meet up again, long time since blackpool                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

well fingers crossed i get all sorted for house if im late dont wait for me i will get there lol will text ya CG with update                                                                                                                                                                              
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Not sure if Wedgie is coming CG, really looking firward to seeing you all albeit for a short time. I hate shift work sometimes LOl xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

Bump !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

bump againLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

I'm looking forward to coming to Bassets Pole tomorrow. The weather should be good for the time of year so I'm hoping for a pleasant run out like the one for Avebury - but warmer.

BTW can someone explain what all the "bumping" that takes place on this and other threads is all about? Is there some forum etiquette I'm missing or is it an in-joke? 
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

brings the thread to the top of the topic's so it don't get lost                                                                                                                                                                             
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

Thanks for that TM. That solves one of life's mysteries for me. I suppose if it sent the thread to the bottom it would be rumpy bumpy instead.Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
meza95's Profile
meza95

In: Widnes

ill be there weather dependant:)                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

hey CG dont go into shock but the Harley will be with tommoz getting it out of its blanket lol just trying to see if can get satnav working on it now lol so i dont get too lost i hope lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Well lets hope the weather tomorrow is as good as today. Oh slight problem for anyone arriving before 12 the pub have now informed me that the web site is wrong and they don't open until 12 noon, I will be there from 11.30 still. Mc D's is oposite and that will be open.   Have a safe journey all and look forward to saying hi to everyone. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5940 seconds. There are 1107 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption