Midlands Post Xmas meet up 22nd Feb 09

51 Posts | Latest reply on 26/02/2009 23:13:15 by missniss | Go to original / last post
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

I have just added this to the events   Meet up at the Bassets Pole Harvester, same place as the xmas meal we had before just that the pub has now been changed to a harvester.   It's easy to get to from all  areas and has good parking for both bikes and cars.                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Just looked at the Harvester Menu and they now offer their early bird meals 7 days a week as long as you eat or order before 6.30pm                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

I put this on the events last night but its not showing, does it have to be moderated first?                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Drop a line to Mat750 or Wiccan_One CG - they might not have been online since you submitted it.

They do the events moderation bit Big smile

Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Don't think the pennies will stretch to this one as well as the Portsmouth meet on 15th but I hope to make the March Midlands meet...                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Thanks for that info wannabe, I won't trouble the mods in that case I will just wait until they have time to put it on the events.   I may even get to one of your Portsmouth meets later in the year as I have some friends that way and it would be a good excuse to catch up with lots of people at the same time if petrol prices stop rising.                                                                                                                                                                               
mat750's Profile
mat750

In: Solihull

It's on the events list now.   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=367   Give a man a chance, will ya!! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

You had your chance, you came up trumps, thanks Matt750, I know all you mods give up your time for free hence the fact I wasn't going to hassle you. Gosh am I the first woman ever to say she wouldn't nag a man.   Being as its now local to you hope to see your there Matt750                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

sounds gud cg I will be there, have added my name 2 the list, lets hope i can find it again                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

looks like its gonna be just u n me cg,                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Bump                                                                                                                                                                              
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Gutted I am working....Sorry wont be able to make it. xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Really sorry you can't make it Moonstone, Drob it looks like bluesbiker is going to be out numbered by the girlie's at this one.                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

Can't do this one....Its by birthday on the 23rd and I have me good lady coming down for a weekend squeeze.                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

u cant miss out on a wkend squeeze gh lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Chance would be fine thing LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

count me in CG might be last time i get to a meet up this way b4 i move :)                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

nice 1 J, will be gud 2 see u again                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

really sorry i cant make it, its my sons birthday need my dosh for that..............have a great time xx                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

just thought I would bump this up being as its only next week, I think the five of us will have a good time. I am still trying to talk ChaVbot to come with me.   Whats wrong with you all, it's a good central meet yet only five names down, think don't bother again springs to mind.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 1978 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption