Snow

139 Posts | Latest reply on 12/02/2009 14:29:53 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

a friend's snowman... photos-g.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-snc1/v2144/242/60/1107720708/n1107720708_30154086_3396.jpg                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

it's ruddy snowing heavily! so no sunbathing today!! bstd stuff!! and i put the adress of matts piccy an got a my web  search all in chinese???????                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

Brilliant sunshine outside and as dry as a bone. Might do some tinkering with the bike.
Blooming freezing, though.                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Wow! My mission this weekend is to try to build a bigger snowman than Matt's friend's...                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Wooo hoooo that is a whopper Matt!!  nice one  lol Thumbs Up   TC.. im sure with all that snow up there you will be able to conjure something equally, if not better than that! Big smile   TM.. i see you got the white stuff eventually, I don't think old Ma Nature likes to see anyone left out  Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Matt has a whopper???? hmmmm, this just gets better!!! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

'Tinkering ' Wills ? Is that a technical term LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
stmarysloch's Profile
stmarysloch

In: newcastle

has anyone got any ideas how i can get in my car other than opening the boot and climin over the seets to start it.then waitin for someone to come along and close the boot.all the locks freeze and i cant get in.ive tried hot water bottle on key and lock,wd40,vasaline over lock,poured hot water on lock nothing works.when i get to work ive got to climb out the window to escape.after a couple of hours they open but its gettin me down having to open boot to get in
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Sounds as if you have done all the normal stuff to try and unfreeze your locks.   If you can get somebody to fit it quickly (possibly Halfords?) you could consider a universal central locking kit with remote control. You can get kits for under £20...                                                                                                                                                                             
stmarysloch's Profile
stmarysloch

thanks but its got central lockin already.im realy fed up with it,my backs done in now with climing in and out of window                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Ah, right... I see! Sorry, thought it was just the key barrel freezing but it is obviously the whole lock mechanism causing problems.   Looking on Google it appears a lot of people have the same problem with nobody offering solutions. The lock mechanism should work irrespective of whether the barrel is frozen or not.   Going to the gym but will have a think....   (First thoughts are of overgreasing causing problems at low temperatures but surely not...)                                                                                                                                                                             
stmarysloch's Profile
stmarysloch

i would be thankfull if you could help,im not kidding  im so fed up with it,but if you dont think of owt at least you tried. many thanks x                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Sorry sml - got distracted by Polish gym staff and the offer of a party, Polish vodka and 'preety poleesh girls'....   Will pm you so we don't hijack the thread Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

so come on then TC - did you manage to build a bigger snowman then??                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

puttin the ole 3 incher to use with a bit o luck aye TC!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

StML ... i have a similar problem with my central locking, only its my boot that wont open.     Turns out (thanks to my nephew) that the battery in the remote is going.. and if i hold the button in for about 4-5 seconds longer it does actually work...   Worh a try??                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Hfg/tm - I'm afraid I didn't get a chance to play with my 3" this weekend... Unhappy (am working on a bike-related project so have been glued to my CAD screen).   Anyway, thinking about it I doubt anybody could build a bigger snowman than that!   Or could they??... Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

GRRRRRR .....snowing here agen !!  Deep Joy ... just in time to cause more chaos on a Monday morning ...Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                             
stmarysloch's Profile
stmarysloch

il ave a go tomorrow morning karey. thanks                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

no probs Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 794 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption