Snow

139 Posts | Latest reply on 12/02/2009 14:29:53 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

We've had sleet and snow flurries on and off all day...but now its settling..hmmmm methinks snowshoes and chains ont tyres mite be in order tomorra.....LOL     Has anyone else got snow?  ... hope its only gonna last a day..then it can bugga off and make way for spring!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Catey67's Profile
Catey67

In: north Notts
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

T'is white over here...and bloody freezin..... BrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

No snow here....yet                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

forecast is that there's likely to be plenty of snow overnight & be really bad going over Monday into Tuesday. Countryfile weather this am said that there's promise of up to 30cm over the tops of the penines!!!!! eeeek!! Shocked & the rest of the week isn't looking too good! they reckon it may not be till next week that it starts clearing off!                                                                                                                                                                               
Karey's Profile
Karey

ohh fek... cheers Stella ..lol     just hope it dont stay longer than a week then  lol                                                                                                                                                                              
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Well, we're at Epsom and it would be a terrible shame if we couldn't get back tomorrow and therefore couldn't get to work on Tuesday!!                                                                                                                                                                             
fairy0.69's Profile
fairy0.69

In: rochdale

Yep heavy snow forcast here too, thatl be the school closed  and a snowmen army in the garden again!                                                                                                                                                                              
whiteairedfox's Profile
whiteairedfox

In: liverpool

hi wills were have u been today ? it was doing its best to snow whilst i was out working (groan) at about 12 30, and u dont live that far from me in L19 do u?                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

snow flurries all afternoon in Manc started to stick aout 5,ish, just looked out now an it,s all clear   just hope it stays that way!  bloody Russians can keep their snow.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

Yeah, it's tried today but never got started. Brodie ave quite clear now.                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

well it's coming down thick & fast here now!!                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

probably on it,s way over here again then..they did promise us Sunday P.M & into Monday...suppose this afternoon was a practice run!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Yep - plenty thanks... we've just done BikerMatch Dances On Ice in Ventrider's car on the way home from Avebury ;o)

Thank goodness I decided I needed to be a car passenger rather than a pillion passenger today - ye gads...                                                                                                                                                                              
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Big blanket of white stuff here as well now.  At least it covers me car so no-one can see it lol LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

3-4"  here this morning.. M1 down to 30mph in places..   3 local schools closed already... more heavy snow expected this aft....     oooooh deep joy.. Cry   great when u can get out n play.. crap when u gotta struggle to get to work..Disapprove   Drive,  (or if yr really brave), ride safe everyone  xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

well we've got about 3 inches this am - & it's still coming down & there's promise of a LOT more this way today & overnight into tomorrow. Luckliy (or not - am not sure which!!!) I can work from home....completely unable to get the car out the close anyway!!
Karey's Profile
Karey

ooooh Stella.. yeh i wuddent want to attempt to get a car off yr drive.. let alone a bike in good dry conditions!  lol   Well got to work ok ..(only abart 4 miles for me), most main roads are clear... but side roads treacherous.. more schools closing as i type.  Snowing again.. more forecast for this afternoon...   I will be very annoyed if we get stranded at work!!!  they shudda closed the place and told us to stay at home Angry                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Woke up to the glorious sight of 3 inches this morning!   Unfortunately very little snow on the ground though... Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Ah the joys of telecommuting, I am working at home today as I can't get car off the drive and even if I could I would be lucky to make it to the office for lunchtime. I have already had three people ring to ask if I will be going in and officially I don't start until 9:00.  I think they are afraid I'm sat at home enjoying myself.
Karey's Profile
Karey

lol @ TC... 3" you say?  it must be cold up yr end Wink   I wish i could work from home.. sat here in the office.. phones are manic.. still snowing..and its cold in here .. I want to go home........Cry                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 761 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption