Poetry in Motion?

109 Posts | Latest reply on 21/03/2010 23:02:40 by maxnod | Go to original / last post
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

I am going to be on top with paul Bluesbiker will be there anall with an almighty shiver we will shyte on the villa and make Brummie Jackie look small...well her bum anyway rofllll                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

ClapClapClap    see...moonstone gets it...Thumbs Up nice one MS                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Moon didnt know u cared lol

Bluey check ur dictionary and ur definations !!!!!!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Done it....dictionary says...   Tassel wearing Bluenose..... Highly intelligent individuals with exceptional tastes….the envy of viles around the world   Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Bluey thats funny my dictionary just said for true definition just look up TWAT LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yeah right....would phone a friend to check it out but I've just had my phone bill....Last time I phoned a friend it cost me £19......yes...19 Shocked   LMAO.....not LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Bluey u mean u have a friend lol                                                                                                                                                                              
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

In: Bridlington
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Lyrics from Undertow
from the Genesis album 'And Then There Were Three'

Stand up to the blow
that fate has struck upon you

Make the most of all
you still have coming to you

Lay down on the ground
and let the tears run from you

Crying to the grass and trees
and heaven finally on your knees

Let me live again,
let life come find me wanting

Spring must strike again
against the shield of winter

Let me feel once more
the arms of love surround me

Telling me the danger's past,
I need not fear the icy blast again.

maxnod's Profile
maxnod

In: Swanwick

N0w then, children, play nicely ! Hug                                                                                                                                                                                 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3438 seconds. There are 621 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption