Politicaly incorrect

29 Posts | Latest reply on 20/02/2009 22:08:53 by micksaway | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

you little green eco warrior you mwah x                                                                                                                                                                              
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

well my 4x4s green                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

The ASDA Greeter A very loud, greasy, unattractive, tattooed, welfare dependent, chav, minger, woman wearing a  Celtic top walked into ASDA in Castlemilk (a sprawling council estate on Glasgow's south side) with  her two kids, yelling obscenities at them all the way through the entrance. The ASDA greeter said pleasantly, 'Good morning madam, and welcome to ASDA. Nice children you have there. Are they twins by any chance?' The ugly woman stopped yelling long enough to say, 'F*ck naw, they're nae twins. The oldest one's 9, and the other one's 7. Why the f*ck would you think they're twins? Are you blind, thick or just stupid?' 'I'm neither blind nor stupid, Madam, 'replied the greeter. 'I just couldn't believe you've been shagged twice. Have a good day, and thank you for shopping at ASDA.'                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

Two Pakistani women talking on a bus. One says to the other  "I'm fitting in here very quickly. I've only been in England six months and I can already speak Polish"                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

LOL and not too far off the mark.                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

Alfie Patten has joined the group Fathers for justice In an interview, the 15 year old said "it makes sence as I already have a spiderman outfit"                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

Opps that should be 13 year old can a Mod sort it please Or in 2 years it will make sence                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

A two year sentence just for owning a spiderman outfit seems a tad harsh!                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

Will Alfie's dad have to pay double maintaince now to cover Alfies nipper   I see a judge has said the blood tests will be confidential as the parents are only children and need to be protected so they can lead normal lives. Maybe should have thoought of that befor selling story to the media. Just a thought                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4219 seconds. There are 601 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption