Politicaly incorrect

29 Posts | Latest reply on 20/02/2009 22:08:53 by micksaway | Go to original / last post
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

What do you call a large lady with a yeast infection?
A whopper with cheese.

Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

reckon the......... 'And then the fight started' thread would have been more appropriate geez!lol Ouch                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

gone orf me crumpet now! thank's oggy you b.....!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

wait till littlechick sees that,i'll join in LOL.not nice oggy,not nice DeadLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

And people said I was brave......                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Was that before or after 'the pinny unveiling ' LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

I can neither confirm or deny that.                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

What do you call an intelligent Blonde? A Labrador                                                                                                                                                                              
Catey67's Profile
Catey67

In: north Notts
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Ooooooooh Mick.....Evil Smile made me laugh tho....LOLThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

I like Labrador's                                                                                                                                                                              
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

If you had sex every day for a year. Kept all 365 condoms, melted them down and made a Tyre out of the rubber.   What would you call it?   A F**KING GOODYEAR                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

Scientists have found that many women develop "dysons disease" after 5 years of marriage. They make a continuous whining noise and don't suck anymore.                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

Why is a woman like a bucket of KFC?   Once your past the tender breast and the juicy thigh. All you have left is a greasy box to put your bone in                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

guess your not gettin any these day's mick!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

eeeeew Mick Dead                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Mick that was proper rank!  Dead                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Vomit     But funny wiv itLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

Funnily enough it was a woman that told it to me Clown                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I see you like dogs Mick and have an excellent sense of humour cos you're wearing deputy dawgs cast off on ur bonce !

( you can see why he's not getting any T.M) LOL

micksaway's Profile
micksaway

Yep love dogs known a good few over the year dont have one as I aint around enough. Saves my head getting cold and wet and they say recycling is good for the planet                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8916 seconds. There are 632 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption