Day 3....Partial Success

35 Posts | Latest reply on 01/02/2009 15:38:08 by geoffb2005 | Go to original / last post
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

fanx CG 4 that info, bluebell n scotty will av 2 meet soon me finks                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Drob maybe we  could leave Bluebell and Scotty in my garage for a short time while we have a cuppa and who knows they might make some little 125 Virago's for the girls still needing bikes.                                                                                                                                                                              
Herne's Profile
Herne

In: Dewsbury
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

lol@CG                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Heyy Lou..good to hear from you!  Hope you feelin better and not too bored !   I have only just taken charge of my bike..and a good friend is storing it for me until i can make room for it.   Arf, its a Zhonghu (sp?) 125cc.. very similar to a Suzi GN125.. in fact mine and HFG's bikes could be twins apart from the colour.. (that accounts for them both misbehaving on Sunday!) lol   Lou..like Arf says your turn WILL come..and we will all be able to get out together.... for sure.. Hug   Hey Dips..thanks for that..and yep..Herne was brilliant .. he's a star.                                                                                                                                                                               
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

Way to go Stella and Kaz!   Not been about for a few days as recovery isn't going as well as originally planned so I've missed loads but very pleased to read this.   Good man that Herne too!                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

Hey Rachel.. good to hear from u too.. sorry to hear you're not feeling too good. Hope you're soon feeling better, maybe we could get a ride out sometime?  Tek care Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

*sends healing hugs to Roachy*

Oh I know I'll get there one day Arf & Kaz... it don't stop me being insanely jealous NOW though! LOL

Methinks keeping the roof over my head should take priority for the next couple of months... Dunno why... I must be getting old or summat?

Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Yeah, you must be gettin old WB.....whats wrong wiv a bike n bus shelter all of a sudden?!Shocked ...........   Yer lil' bike sounds great Yorkney!.........genuinely made up for youSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

yehhh WB ..wots wrong wiv havin a bike, a bit of tarpaulin, doss bag.. billy can.. sorted ! Thumbs Up LOL  heyyyy ..  i have every faith that this year will be good for u !  Just bide your time.Smile   Awww schuks Arfamo..  cheers mate Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Noooooooo! You've jinxed it now Kaz! LOL

Every time someone says "Oh this year will be better than last" something stupid happens...

Karey's Profile
Karey

ahhhh but i dint say ...   y 'kno..wot u just sed !  so youre reprieved  Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Phew! LOL

ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

Brilliant girls, absolutely brilliant!...........Don't forget our Stella sandwich though!                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Jim, don't worry-  I wont let ya forget about that one!!! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

It's all sounding good girls.  Glad to hear that things are progressing well. Maybe all five of us could go out sometime.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4692 seconds. There are 826 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption