Yin and Yang

7 Posts | Latest reply on 26/01/2009 14:56:36 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

WOMAN'S POEM:  Before I lay me down to sleep, I pray for a man, who's not a creep,  One who's handsome, smart and strong.  One who loves to listen long, One who thinks before he speaks, One who'll call, not wait for weeks. I pray he's gainfully employed, When I spend his cash, won't be annoyed.  Pulls out my chair and opens my door.  Massages my back and begs to do more. Oh! Send me a man who'll make love to my mind, Knows what to answer to 'how big is my behind?'  I pray that this man will love me to no end, and always be my very best friend.       A MAN'S POEM:   I pray for a deaf-mute gymnast nymphomaniac with  huge boobs who owns a bar on a golf course, and loves to send me fishing and drinking. This doesn't rhyme and I don't give a shit.  The End (I didn't write these poems so don't blame me)                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

just about sum's it up nicely cept i want a bar on a beach as golf is fn boring as is fishing!!                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Call me an old fashioned non materialist romantic if you will (actually just call me would be nice) but I'd settle for the first line.                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Golf boring!!!???
19th hole TM Wink
Plus the few in the bag as you go round the course.

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

prof I assume you mean the first line of the Man's poem and not the Woman's LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

judgin by his piccy it should be prayin for a gimp!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Sequel to Scarys Poem (she's more lady-like than me!!)  :Lord,before I lay me down to sleep,I pray for a man who's not a creep,one who is handsome,smart and strong,one who's hair is wild and long,l knows what to say when asked "how big's my behind?",and as I kneel and pray by my bed,I look at the W***er you sent me instead,Amen             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3281 seconds. There are 601 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption