R.I.P. Tony Hart

22 Posts | Latest reply on 22/01/2009 21:43:54 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Just heard on the radio he's passed away....wanted to send him a special BM tribute................sooooo loved him when i was a nipper, the way he made me believe the zoo animals would actually sound like that if they could talk n that!lol..................lovely guy.........lovely life............Ying Yang                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

yeh i agree, he was a big part on my childhood..and such a gentle lovely person.    RIP  T.H.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Arf,i think your thinking of Johnny Morris when he did Animal Magic. Tony Hart was an artist. R.I.P. anyway.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yeah Tony Hart was the artist cos he had that little plasticine man Morph cos he was allways naughty lol
RIP anyway xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

Oh yeah!lmfao!.....cheers geez!......oh well, he was a decent geezer too:o).............                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Morph was ace!   Take Hart was one of my favourites when I was a kid.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yeah Morph was ace had a right wicked laugh lol xx                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

+1, big part of my childhood too. RIP Tony x                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

RIP Tony, didn't hear about this.   Why is this topic in the Jokes and Silly Things forum?  I'll move it                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

OK....you all knew it was time to get down to Jimmy level......   Was it an.......art attack? Goes quietly away to think about what he has said....snigger....                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

What a shame,he was one of the best.                                                                                                                                                                              
fairy0.69's Profile
fairy0.69

In: rochdale

he was a lovely bloke, R.I.P                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

R.I.P. Tony,a big part of my childhood, very talented guy.The thort was there to start forum but didnt know how Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Jansky1960's Profile
Jansky1960

In: Grantham

Great guy, amazing idea's an talent. RIP                                                                                                                                                                              
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

well if you had HG,  i'm sure you woulda done a better job than i did!lol!............d'oh!Wacko.......                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

bless you Arf,your hearts in the right place,Tone wudda liked that Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

phew!........thankyou HG:o)..............yet more proof that i am only (just) human i suppose!Confused..............                                                                                                                                                                             
skull666's Profile
skull666

In: yorkshire

can anyone tell me thou what was the programe called before it was called take hart . one of my painting s was on there when i was 8 lol. my claim to fame . god bless toni ride safe in heaven rip m8.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Vision On...??    is that wot your thinking of Skull? awww i NEVER got one of mine on  :o(   yehhh RIP Tony..he was ace :o)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yes vision on, it was primarily for deaf kids, that was my era, i entered things in the gallery, but 2 o avail!                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0156 seconds. There are 636 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption