BLONDE JOKE (dont read if easily offended !! lol )

10 Posts | Latest reply on 22/01/2009 18:24:00 by micksaway | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

As a trucker stops for a red light, a blonde catches up. She jumps out of her car, runs up to his truck, and knocks on the door. The trucker lowers the window, and she says "Hi, my name is Heather and you are losing some of your load." The trucker ignores her and proceeds down the street. When the truck stops for another red light, the girl again catches up. She jumps out of her car, runs up and knocks on the door. Again, the trucker lowers the window. As if they’ve never spoken, the blonde says brightly, "Hi, my name is Heather, and you are losing some of your load!" Shaking his head, the trucker ignores her again and continues down the street. At the third red light, the same thing happens again. All out of breath, the blonde gets out of her car, runs up, knocks on the truck door. The trucker lowers the window. Again she says "Hi, my name is Heather, and you are losing some of your load!" When the light turns green, the trucker revs up and races to the next light. When he stops this time, he hurriedly gets out of the truck, and runs back to the blonde. He knocks on her window, and as she lowers it, he says... "Hi, my name is Kevin and I’m driving a frigging gritter!"   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

*chortles*

One fer Ricdude! LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Erm Kaz...I think you're losing some of your load!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

lol wasn't expecting that.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hope you like this one : A blonde was sitting on a train reading the newspaper.The headline shouted,"12 Brazilian Soldiers Killed",she shook her head at the sad news,then turned to a stranger sitting next to her and asked," How many is a Brazilian?" !                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

PMSL - the blonde ones are always the best!!! Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

ROFL!

I had my own blonde moment there until the penny dropped! Nice one HG! LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Make that your brain muscles aswell Wannabe ! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

nice one HG:o)...............   lmao Kaz!!...another cracker:o)..............as WB sais, reckon Ricdude will be chucking that one around his work yard a bit!lol........                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

Two blondes sitting in the hairdressers. One says to the other "What's further away the Moon or Florida?"   The other blonde replies "Hellooo..!! Can you F**kin see Florida."                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4531 seconds. There are 637 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption