Calling all friendlies

17 Posts | Latest reply on 12/01/2009 20:21:17 by Blueboy955i | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi folks,          have just emailed all the friendlies.....or tried to!Unfortunatley not all the addys were entirely legible(will we put that down to the cold,tehe)and some(mentioning no names bro)had not been written it down at all Confused.If you have not recieved an email from me could you please pm your addy as soon as,as we now have a poster and need evreyones ok before we can go ahead and get them out.            Ta muchly                   Love and light                         Cassie                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Just had a quick look Cassie, its looking good!  Can't see any probs, will have a proper look when i get home.   Well done to Steve !Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

cassie - PM me the exact (!) usernames of who you need.   Exact meaning not an abbreviation or shortened version of the name.  I'll run a query against the database.  Send it me in a list via PM in the form... username1, username2, username3   (Comma, space, name, comma, space, name...).                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You've got my ok, Cassie, so by all means go ahead and get them out. Embarrassed     (going to bed now, very quickly)                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

In: Dewsbury

Right...The Venerable leaders get your Asses in gear cos until you do I can't do jack shit regarding the web site etc......I need the group photos please plus I need all the E-Mail addys of everyone on the Freindly Bikers Comitee if there is one......Thanks Smile  plus I need details of events ie.fund raising and the actual rally/rallies.
Herne's Profile
Herne

Ok this is getting ridiculous Unhappy how is anyone supposed to be able to get urgent work done when no-one seems bothered about supplying the neccesary details.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sorry Buddy,been kinda hectic(venerable leaders!!??!!)   Group photos on events email addys as soon as i've got them altogether.                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Just got email cass...looks fab! Loving the logo Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Its brill isn't it,well done steveClap. Think we're safe to start getting these out folks so lets get asses into gear and make it a good one.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

yehhhhh got mine too Cassie..  its ace !   Will get some printed off at work tomorra Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

wots all this freindlies about, av i missed summat??????????                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi Drobess,the friendlies are a group of us who are trying to put on a rally this year.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
caz36's Profile
caz36

In: ripon

got addy will print off tomoz and start putting up round town                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

Thanks Cassie Thumbs Up ( venerable leader ) Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Can someone please email me the poster and ill put it up on the server (With a link in the events page and the forums)                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

Can ya send me a link then please Matt cos I don't even know the proposed date of the rally and can't find it in the forums Tongue                                                                                                                                                                              
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Matt,   An e-copy of the poster is on it's way to you.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 1222 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption