NABD Rally 8th to 10th May

35 Posts | Latest reply on 29/01/2009 23:58:13 by meza95 | Go to original / last post
meza95's Profile
meza95

In: Widnes
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

anyone going this year?                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Yep.. hopefully                                                                                                                                                                              
meza95's Profile
meza95

well get ya tickets uick then kaz only 3000 this year hun                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

ok..thanks for that                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Ordered mine                                                                                                                                                                             
Catey67's Profile
Catey67

In: north Notts
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Maybe......   oooh bugger paid on gate last year.... guess that'l be a no no....                                                                                                                                                                              
meza95's Profile
meza95

can still pay on the gate cate but an extra 5 quid i think   www.nabd.org.uk                                                                                                                                                                             
meza95's Profile
meza95

and me prof yayyyyyyyyyyyy partyyyyyyyyyyyyyy                                                                                                                                                                             
Puds's Profile
Puds

In: .

Yes,  i am  going to this  one,   Going to order tickets this week,                                                                                                                                                                                
meza95's Profile
meza95

nice one puds..cya there hun                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

yeah looks like a few of us will be riding over!!                                                                                                                                                                              
prof's Profile
prof

I find the Real Ale bar particularly challenging, one year I will manage to sample all of the beers and ciders but usually I only get about half way through them before I have this strange urge to lie down. I am beginning to suspect I have a sleep disorder.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Karey's Profile
Karey

lol @ Prof.. i only managed 2.. but was a bit oiled before them  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
meza95's Profile
meza95

oh i feel a BM challenge coming on LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

Sadly I shall not rise to the challenge more sort of slump. In the last couple of years I have become known for arriving mid afternoon and being unconscious before my mates arrive at teatime. In my own defence I must say that I usually wake up and do it all again mid evening.
Karey's Profile
Karey

rite... ive got a gauntlet !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
meza95's Profile
meza95

nice one prof..will prob be about the same as you this year lol..cya in the ale tent lol..and u keep ya gauntlet to yourself u aint slappin me with nothing miss kaz lol                                                                                                                                                                             
meza95's Profile
meza95

must be more going..come on guys n gals :) its only 20 quid for a great weekend away:)                                                                                                                                                                             
meza95's Profile
meza95

yayyyy got me tickets through today:-)                                                                                                                                                                             
meza95's Profile
meza95

yayyyy got me tickets through today:-)                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8125 seconds. There are 527 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption