Lingering scammers - Your help needed

21 Posts | Latest reply on 12/01/2009 23:52:05 by bikerchick1966 | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

There's been a few reports of scam artists on the site recently, and the number of reports keeps increasing (Especially now that those with free accounts can contact subscribed members).   Unfortunately we staff only have so many eyes and so much time, and we don't manually check PMs, so we need to ask for your help.   If you are contacted by anyone asking for your email address, or who asks for money after chatting a while, please report it to the MODERATORS via the CONTACT PAGE (not a PM to me!) immediately.  Taking 2 mins to contact us may save other people from falling into the traps set by these scam artists.   Please remember NEVER to email anyone when asked to do so, you can guarentee the email will be bounced and you'll be added to spam lists... this is why email addresses in PMs are banned.   Thanks                                                                                                                                                                             
GSXRJim's Profile
GSXRJim

In: Nottingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I've just had a PM from a scammer! Thumbs Down Ive sent a message via Contact   You would think they'd get someone who can write correctly to PM me though. mother Censoreders                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

yea, some of them are so obvious  :-)  Makes our job easy though.   Some aren't so easy though.  There are some who will talk to you in perfect english for a while, get to know you etc, then get you to send them money abroad (If you were to be so stupid).                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

Hello I am Nepoleon Agindo and I am writing to you my friend with a problem. An aunt of mine died recently but I need a bank account outside Nigeria to put the moneys into. The sum is $20,000,000 USD   MY FOOKIN ARSE!                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

lol GH, i'll send you my bank number now.  Do you need my pin number to put money in or will my account and sort code do?  Do you want me to fax you my signature?  lol                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Whoa... whoa.... are you saying Nepoleon Agindo isn't real??? Shocked   I lent him my step ladder!!! Angry (My real ladder left me when I was a child...)                                                                                                                                                                             
GSXRJim's Profile
GSXRJim

Ive sent him my life savings (£4.79) to honestnepoleon@redirectedmail.con   BasCensoredD what am I gona retire on now?                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

lol @ GSXRJim.....can lend yer a fiver from me next giro if that'll tide you over geez!.............                                                                                                                                                                             
GSXRJim's Profile
GSXRJim

Oh do you know I'm not the Nigerian...lol     mwah Ha Ha Ha! send me your fiver now, I can buy a new cow with that!...you Nglish so gulible.       LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

Phew!...well you nearly had me fooledConfused.........(yeah, i hear yer XT.TM.Ghostie etc....dont take alot , i know):o)............
Nightentity's Profile
Nightentity

In: Aberdare

So far I've never fallen for their ploys . But then I don't trust anything that promises me riches for just a little ahem help LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Kebab!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
bigbling's Profile
bigbling

In: sittingbourne

i have just had that on bm a woman stating that she needed money cos she was stranded on cypres,and lived in london ,funny that the IP address was texas USA.                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

lol!....sure she'll get help from someone hey geez?!.*cough*......                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I had a mysterious 'Nod' from Pizza Peter,who doesn't exhist.....is that a scam Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

might just have his profile etc...hidden HG..........                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Maybe he just got shy and signed off real quick,couldnt find him tho,Fate has dealt me another cruel blow Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

Ah..he wasn't good enough for yer anyway HG!............                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

it's not that he signed off.... it's that his profile is hidden/disabled.  You can disable your public profile under My Account/Profile.                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

PORK PIE!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9824 seconds. There are 614 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption