Fighter Pilot

6 Posts | Latest reply on 06/01/2009 20:16:10 by Karey | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Fighter PilotPierre, a brave French fighter pilot, takes his girlfriend, Marie, out for pleasant little picnic by the River Seine. It's a beautiful day and love is in the air. Marie leans over to Pierre and says,"Pierre, kiss me!"Pierre grabs a bottle of Merlot and splashes it on Marie's lips. What are you doing, Pierre?" says the startled Marie. "I am Pierre, the fighter pilot! When I have red meat, I have red wine!" She smiles and they start kissing.Things began to heat up a little and Marie says, "Pierre, kiss me lower." Our hero tears her blouse open, grabs a bottle of Chardonnay and pours it on her breasts. "Pierre! What are you doing now?" asks the bewildered Marie. "I am Pierre, the fighter pilot! When I have white meat, I have white wine!"She giggles and they resume their passionate interlude, and things really steam up. Marie leans close to his ear and whispers, "Pierre, kiss me much lower!" Pierre rips off her underwear, grabs a bottle of Cognac and pours it in her lap. He then strikes a match and lights the cognac on fire. Marie shrieks and dives into the River Seine. Standing waist deep,Marie throws her arms into the air and screams furiously,"PIERRE, WHAT IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?"Our 'hero' stands and says definitely, "I am Pierre, the fighter pilot! If I go down, I go down in flames!"   LOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                                   
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

i have some cognac in the cupoard!cani light your fire karey?[was gonna say start a bush fire but thats to rude!]                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Always thought TM might be a bit of an arsonist on the quiet...                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

lmfao .... aint that what the aborigines do?? Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Another one of yer good un's me dear!lol...........keep em cominApprove                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

I thank you Arfaminnit ! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2500 seconds. There are 634 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption