10 Posts | Latest reply on 20/02/2009 20:17:33 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
mjonahzx9r's Profile
mjonahzx9r

In: melton mowbray
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

just a big hello to every1 new to this site and looking forward no meeting new people                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hi mjonahzx9r Welcome to BM Hug   Have a look round the events and forums,   have fun and enjoy the ride!                                                                                                                                                                                   
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

*waves to mjonahzx9r from myself and my good mate Arf who is probably out looking for a good book to read..*   p.s. I would try to get a profile pic posted a.s.a.p. otherwise your silhouette may get you some unwanted attention!! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi mjonahzx9r Thumbs Up   Does the jonah bit need explaining?   *worried look*                                                                                                                                                                             
mjonahzx9r's Profile
mjonahzx9r

In: melton mowbray

no its just my nick name insted of jones   going 2 upload a photo this week                                                                                                                                                                             
GSXRJim's Profile
GSXRJim

In: Nottingham

Welcome                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Cheers tee cee..............ah, you know me too well geez! not much luck though am afraid..will keep looking:o)...........oh, n welcome to BM mjonahzx9r..........                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

An old newbie, nice to see you on the forum mjonahzx9r Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi im'e a newbie aswell                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Wecome RifRaf  Hug,hope you enjoy the site as much as I do!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4844 seconds. There are 611 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption