Snow......

43 Posts | Latest reply on 08/01/2009 00:57:32 by Triumph_Sy | Go to original / last post
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

We had snow and as usual Rossendale Council only partially gritted.  It great fun driving a bus on ice!  a 40ft fully automatic, rear wheel drive vehicle lol                                                                                                                                                                             
blakbird's Profile
blakbird

In: bolton

no snow here but bloody icey,got worse when the sun kindly changed it from white to black as i found out whilst sliding my van straight through a junction.oops!                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

I love the way people blame the council for not gritting roads.   Drive to the conditions. Its Winter there may be a chance of Ice and on the odd occasion Snow. Its slippy                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I say give us more as its more fun for me. If we gritted every single road we'd still be gritting in summer. Only main roads and selected side roads are done where i grit. Cul-de-sacs are not essential to keep traffic moving. Also alot of roads are to small to get an 18 tonne gritting truck down them. Still get grief off motorists though,like its our fault that 1/it snowed and 2/people can't drive to the conditions. Same as normal though,a little bit of snow and the country goes into panic.                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

So do you take truck home Ric. Or how do you get to work its one of those Questions you must get sick of hearing SorryEvil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

No don't take the truck home,they all get loaded up in the yard ready for us to go out. How does the snow plough driver get to work? We get there by...........................................................Its a secret.                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

lol @ Ricdude.........yer secrets safe with me geez!                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

I suppose you know if a tree falls in the woods and nobody is there to hear it. Dos it make a sound. as well                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sorry Micksaway,can't help you with that one. You need a forester for that. Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

Thought you would be in cahoots with them with the secrets Bit like the Masons                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

No mate,their a law unto themselves.                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

Thats how to make it as a Copper Judge Or Lawyer. Thats what I been doing wrong all these years                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

here in Tenbury Wells we were treated to some of tc's icy little balls, I had to pick them up and examine them closely,  bizarre little things they were !Shocked                                                                                                                                                                              
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Stern Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

sorry tc !Smile but they were perfect little spheres weren't they! what do you say?Embarrassed

TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Well, I have had no complaints.... Approve   Seriously though, I had them in my hands and was examining them too - they were the weirdest things, weren't they?   *cough*                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Could be expecting more snow tomorrow in parts of the country. Don't forget to blame the gritters for the bad conditions. Also shake your fist when your car gets gritted as you overtake. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

just got home and my friends were right - over a foot of snow at my house in Holland.  And it's going to be... wait for it... -16 degrees celcius tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ARRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHH                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

lol @ Matt...bet you're glad to be home!  just think of the sledging and snowball fights u can have!!  lucky bugga!!   hahahah   errrr....unless u gotta work or course..no so much fun :o(                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

LMFAO @ little legs!.....................first 'stern' smilie was best response ever TC!Clap........                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.1250 seconds. There are 641 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption