Snow......

43 Posts | Latest reply on 08/01/2009 00:57:32 by Triumph_Sy | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

First day back at work....and we got Snow!!  Got about an inch covering here....   Anybody else got snow?                                                                                                                                                                                 
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon

Yep we got snow too , only bout half inch                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Ahhh Dugald... so u dunt add  extra inches then?  WinkLOL                                                                                                                                                                                   
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Yep we got it here too about ½ inch, not a lot but !! enough to freezzzzzzzzzzzz em WinkLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Its a balmy -6° here but we only have this weird light coating of stuff that looks like really small polysterene balls...   *edit* ..and just as I posted that another little micro-hail shower starts!   It is mornings like this that I am glad I work from home now. I used to especially dread the first day back at work after the Christmas break too...                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

About the same here TC,never seem to get any decent snow here.                                                                                                                                                                              
kenn52's Profile
kenn52

In: leeds

yep an inch here too up at 6 got car started then went back in for breakfast.                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

I am guessing you don't get much of a skiing season in Cambridge then, Oggy!   (the slopes are filling up here nicely though!! Thumbs Up)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

We got snow well a little bit And the sun is shining in the background weird weather x                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

What snow? We hardly ever get it here in a sheltered bit of the west coast, and it's no exception today. Plenty of frost on the grass, but that's being burned off by the brilliant sunshine now. I'm still going to wrap up well when i take the bike out, though.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Im hoping it dosnt melt so i can get out in the back garden and build myself a snow man theres only enough for half at the moment lol xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Not a drop and sun is shiningSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

my friends back home just told me there's 15cm of snow where I live!  Looking forward to going back today  :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Puds's Profile
Puds

In: .

What SNOW???   where  I am looking out the window and cant see any :-(  it sunny here,                                                                                                                                                                               
skull666's Profile
skull666

In: yorkshire

snow not here we ave rain this is silly weather                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

SNOW!!! SNOW!!!! don't talk to me about effin' SNOW!!! I was up at 3 this am to drive down to Horsham...had to dig a trench to try & get the car off the drive , Up the steep hill that is my close to find that Kirklees council hadn't been out gritting ANY of the main roads round here! Took the long way round to get to the southbound M1 - a bit longer but not as many hills to attempt to then try & wheel spin my way up a steep hill (I have a reer wheel drive car who's tyres were nearly down to the wear limit!) to eventually get up the hill after nearly giving up (with the nice smell of burning rubber in the air!!) Luckliy when I got to the top of the hill, I hit Barnsley council area - who HAD been out gritting thank Gawd!! Then had to drive down the 'slippery' M1 with virtually bald tyres by now...that was exciting NOT!!! Have just now been to the garage to get 2 new rear tyres. (I knew they needed replacing, but was hoping to get todays journey over & done with first! /rant over Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

*throws a snowball at Hfg*   Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

GRRRRrrrrrrrr Censored run away very Quickly TC otherwise I'll make an XTC out of ya Evil SmileBig smile   **PS- can ya sing?? **                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

I'll let you know I have a voice that can knock a sparrow out of a tree at 50 yds....   (and I remember singing XTC songs to my bro when I was a puppy cos his name is Nigel...)                                                                                                                                                                             
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

I experienced a half inch of snow first thing with a further fall later in the morning. Fortunately for me work is only a 15 minute walk so it was not too much of an inconvenience. From the traffic reports, Britain appeared to be in chaos which seems to be normal after even the lightest sprinkling of snow. Good job it was today since I chose to ride down to Box Hill yesterday. 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8438 seconds. There are 627 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption