Learner

56 Posts | Latest reply on 06/01/2009 20:59:08 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Herne's Profile
Herne

In: Dewsbury
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Arf that's XKLs problem he always does come prematurely...wow did I say that lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

This started off as a nice conversation about learning to ride a bike and Men joined the conversation lol talking about knockers and coming prematurely Think you both need to slap your wrists xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

lol @ Herne!................   Well said sweet:o).........i'm afraid your gonna have to try pretty hard to hide from XK's sad enuendo's me dear.........welcome to BM!Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

will keep that in mind Arfur cheers for the advice....lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

sorry sweetBroken Heart I hav a poor sense of humour. No offence meant.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You are forgiven But still Slap your wrist xx lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Only my wrist?  - disappointed!Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

I rest my/BM's case sweet! lol :o)...........                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

Sorry XK mate she only slaps my parts lol  of the bike that is....phew got outta that one methinks....                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Maybe, but we best not venture north of the border for a while just yet!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

"......altho my mates keep saying the ZZR is pink lol which I must stress is not pink..is it Kaz lol....."     Errrrr....Allen ...wud that be the pink and black one you had at Squires last week??   .....hmmmmm nah...its not pink... its   PINK AND BLACK !!!!LOL   Soz hun...cuddent resist... but u did look lovley in your matching pink and black one piece leathers...and pink lid ! Wink     Oooopps...maybe I shouldn't have mentioned that ?Confused                                                                                                                                                                                  
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Cheers for that Karey lol see I did say it was Pink and he needed his glasses cleaning
haven't seen the all in one pink and black suit tho xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yeah you two Dont venture north cos i have my own scottish clan of Grannies to Slap you both ha ha xxx lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

Kaz you should not have said about my pink suit...drat lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

As for you Sweet ...untill you get rid of your snotty nose you aint going out on a bike or is your nose always snotty                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I cant help being snotty can share if you want some lol its free
Allen and his Pink Bike.........Girl power, Girl Power
Ha ha ha ha xxx                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 642 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption