New Hunk in the House!!!!!!

10 Posts | Latest reply on 05/01/2009 14:05:07 by GSXRJim | Go to original / last post
GSXRJim's Profile
GSXRJim

In: Nottingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi all   Check out my Profile.   I'm up for meeting new like minded friend for bike related funWink   Jim                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

hello jim ,despite whats bein said in the thought fer today thread bike related fun is all youll get with the blokes on here!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hiya Jim Welcome to BM  Hug   Check out the events pages for meets etc   Hold tite and enjoy the ride  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                 
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

Well There I was looking for a hunk and all I seen was Karey, Tango and a bloke looking like a sky news outside broadcast pmsl!   Welcome to BM Jim.                                                                                                                                                                             
meza95's Profile
meza95

In: Widnes

lol@ sky news broadcast..but welcome anyway Jim                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Jim (GH..not GSXR) lol ... you needta check out the 'hunks in trunks' sites.... a lad at work posted on there..and he got lots of 'offers'   Good luck!! Thumbs UpWinkLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

Hunks in trunks?....wonder if there's a "Lezzers in leotards!" site?                                                                                                                                                                             
GSXRJim's Profile
GSXRJim

lol Thx for the warm welcome. I'm going slightly mad waiting for spring so the bike can come out of hibernation. found the lzzers site leolezlovin.com  LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Poor Jim... don't think he really knows what he has let himself in for......   Do we still have the Noughty Corner goin on here???...lol   L X                                                                                                                                                                             
GSXRJim's Profile
GSXRJim

Lou, I'll be quite happy in the naughty corner!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4395 seconds. There are 1262 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption