Merry crimbo or Bah Humbug..........

41 Posts | Latest reply on 25/12/2008 22:48:11 by 80cubes2 | Go to original / last post
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Merry Christmas to all, may see some of you out tommorow on the one day of the year when the roads are quiet!!                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Yeah, may well see you Prof.  Merry Christmas everyone                                                                                                                                                                             
stmarysloch's Profile
stmarysloch

In: newcastle

happy thingy and all the best for wot ever it is thats new. is it 1998? x                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Seasons greetings n all that to you n yours:o)                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

merry Xmas to everyone...except those dozy T**TS at parcelforce Manchester who couldn,t deliver my bike bits in time....told M&P to send them T.N.T,                                                                                                                                                                              
tagon's Profile
tagon

In: Pontypool

Merry Christmas everyone x                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

Real soz to hear that old red, can imagine how frustrated you're feeling (amongst other things!).....Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                              
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

cheers for that Arf, need clutch & brake levers for MOT (some di**head dropped the bike twice when he first got it!!) wanted to get them on & chain lubed up whilst off work & wanted to fit plate for top-box,get them picked up on 29th but it,s havin time to do it then(slow working amateur)Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

Aint it funny how plans never seem to go as intended!......still.....i think it's kinda funny too, how things have a way of working themselves out........stay cool geez, you know it'll all come together eventually:o)                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Have a cool yule everyone.   Infection Control Nurse won't let me in to the hospital to see my Grandmother (understandable, I have a rotten stinking cold!) and they don't want it! (again, understandable).   BUT, I've had a cracking bottle of red tonight and am feeling quite good at the moment lol, so, have a cracking day everyone and cheers to friends old, new and absent and those we have yet to meet.   xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

its official, its after 12, its Christmas day  so have a good one, one and all, whatever you get up to......   special love and hugs to friends who have found happiness on here, will be thinking of you spending your first Christmas's together Big smileAnd those of us not lucky enough, maybe our turns next year Smile   I'm gonna don my Miss Santa getup now and do the crimbo stockings for my kids - love to all X                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Happy Christmas, New Year, Valentine, Easter, Birthday, Halloween, Mothers Day, Fathers Day etc etc and on and on like Ariston    Now bug off and leave me alone til next year   Yours sincerely   S Crooge   LOL                                                                                                                                                                                
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

hic...ermm..sorry....ermmmmm.....have a good un...ermmmmmm pished.....errrrmmmmm.....Big smileBig smile an everything!!!!
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Big Christmas hugs to y'all. Even the fellers...oh all right then, manly handshakes, chapsLOL     Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

Bahh Humbug                                                                                                                                                                             
Nightentity's Profile
Nightentity

In: Aberdare

Wishing everyone a happy Festering season Thumbs UpLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

You were awake early Nightentity, couldn't you wait to see what Santa had brought you, or is the humungous chicken your pressie? LOL                                                                                                                                                                                
blakbird's Profile
blakbird

In: bolton

re.missing tree.can`t help but imagine the call to the police(can u desribe it etc.)maybe u could do some flyers and nail em to ...erm...trees.sorry i know it`s not a laughing matter :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
80cubes2's Profile
80cubes2

In: DERBY

Can sombody tell me who santa is please                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Thought it was you Andy?LOL   Merry Christmas to everyone on BM...hope youve had a great day and have a prosperous and safe riding year in 2009.   Me personally today I feel like BAH HUMBUG....been alone today apart from the girls who have had their heads in their new prezzies and havent given me a look in all day...all that cooking and clearing up...shattered now....                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6133 seconds. There are 684 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption