Merry crimbo or Bah Humbug..........

41 Posts | Latest reply on 25/12/2008 22:48:11 by 80cubes2 | Go to original / last post
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just to say merry christmas to you all, have a great time and will catch up soon X                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

ermm for some reason is posted twice as two different topicsConfused .... think its time to hibernate, night all!
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Wots wrong with that? If it's worth saying twice, say it!!                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

merry xmas, merry xmas                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Bah Humbug!                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

merry bah humbug Christmas everyone Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Bahhhh Christmas...Merry Humbugs everyone !!! LOL xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

you been in the pop already Kaz?? Big smile Now if Oggy had've posted that then I would have understood!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

lol @ Stella....still in my bloodstream.. from last night Confused   Ive been reading too many of Oggys post... lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Thumbs UpUmm someone mention humbugs I love humbugs.   Not sure if it's merry christmas or bah humbug will let you all know afterwards.   To all on here though hope you all have a great christmas and an even better safe biker 2009                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Merry Wink Christmas all.
What are you inferring? Stella & Karey?Confused
I haven't had a good time since .................................................. Saturday,that was ut & I wont be having another one tillErmm
 Xmas day! Any one would think I go out a lot !!!!!!!Wink

Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

hmmmm...we know you so well Oggy Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Work this on out then,how the fecking hell does a six foot xmas tree in its box disapear from a living room? I was only out for half an hour,front door was locked,so was the back door & every window shutConfused
& apparently a certain someone was seen walking down the drive.Think it's time to call the police in really.
Bah fecking humbag!

caz36's Profile
caz36

In: ripon

merry xmas to all xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

Oggy - have you lost your keys recently or could anyone have had copies cut or something like that??                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

I know who's done it Stella                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Sounds like Santa's little helper has helped herself!                                                                                                                                                                             
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

I'll be incommunicado for a few days - not that that will make much difference to my rate of posting on forums so far. Before I switch the computer off, may I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Here's to a warmer and drier 2009 where I hope to attend some events next year and meet some of you. 
SP's Profile
SP

In: Weston Super Mar

Merry Christmas everyone from myself and Pony..   Have fun, stay sober if you're on the bike, and lets hope for a brighter weather forcast for 2009..    Have fun everyone and take care..                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Merry Christmas to one and all. Hope you have a great time and I wish everyone the best for 2009. xx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8125 seconds. There are 665 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption