What has happened to...

7 Posts | Latest reply on 26/12/2008 08:18:37 by ghosthunter | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

...Ogri? I tried a search for the site (clothing) and I got the Ogri MCC site and on their front page is the following message:   Paul Sample, the owner and creator of the Ogri character, has withdrawn the rights of Ogri Ltd to trade in Ogri branded products on his behalf, or to use the Ogri name or logo. They have been required to cease trading in Ogri Products by January this year and should not be taking orders either by phone or from the website. Ogri MCC have no connection with the company; we have been asked by Paul to post this notice on his behalf, as we often get hits on this site by people looking for Ogri Limited.   Is that the end of Ogri merchandise or just this particular supplier?                                                                                                                                                                              
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Sounds like the end of Ogri to me (hope i'm wrong).....but just in case....R.I.P. Ogri Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I've just realised I got my son an Ogri t shirt for *Christmas, from a new shop in Matlock Bath, just a short while ago and the note above states January (I assume it means 2008) so maybe there was a change of heart or it was a hoax?   *My son has his Christmas leave early so we had to open our pressies early.                                                                                                                                                                               
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

The notice on the Ogri MCC site is dated February 22 this year, and there's plenty happened since then including the continued appearance of Ogri in Bike mag and the club's preparations for the Kickstart rally next month.
There's obviously been summat funny going on, but Ogri appears to be alive and well.
From the sound of it, I think the answer to Kwak's question is probably that there's been a fall-out with one particular seller, but I don't know.
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Geez.....thanks for that Wills...really hope yer right!....Ogri is def a part of history!Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Paul wasn't getting a fair cut.                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

He also has an official group on facebook.Pauls webbie is here: http://www.paulsample.org/ hope you don't delete that Matt but Ogri is an institution.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2969 seconds. There are 629 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption