Speedy Recovery, Wannabe!!

89 Posts | Latest reply on 13/01/2009 10:58:31 by Karey | Go to original / last post
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I need to be doing rather more Kaz!

Spending 3 weeks at yer Mum's is PANTS for your weight! LOL She feeds you 3 times a day and there's wine every day too.... Not to mention the fact that the only activity you're allowed to do is a 10 minutes(ish) walk every day... Eeeeeek! I've regained 9lbs! Shocked

Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

ooooohhhh   arent mums great !! lol   never mind.... keep up wiv the wine.. just try cuttin out the food Thumbs Up hehe                                                                                                                                                                                 
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

*starts collection to get WB a Wii Fit* Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

I tried to persuade my Mum to get a Wii thingy for Dad this Xmas, but she wouldn't Unhappy Reckoned he wouldn't use it... Yes... But... I would've! LOL

Not sure I could keep up with the daily wine thing Kaz! Hehehe! Is that what they call a liquid diet?

Ah well... It came off before, so it can come off again... Mind you, the HRT seems to give you a hell of an appetite as well! Not great timing when you can't be as active as usual.

Karey's Profile
Karey

lol.. i wanted a Wii too....   too much alcohol methinks LOL   Aye... the liquid diets are the bestThumbs Up   hmmm u needta occupy yr mind... mek lots more sparklies.. u shud have a mega stall for the rally!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

To coin a phrase Kaz... I'm going to need a bigger motor... Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

* hmmm imagines Lou sat cramped up in said car, surrounded by sparklies...* l   lol.... get theesen a trailer Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

It'd have to be a really tiny trailer for my lil Ka! LOL

Seriously considering a horsebox... I could have all the stock pinned to the tables and just wheel 'em down the ramp... it'd save HOURS in setting up every time! LOL

Karey's Profile
Karey

Thumbs UpLOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2188 seconds. There are 640 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption