Speedy Recovery, Wannabe!!

89 Posts | Latest reply on 13/01/2009 10:58:31 by Karey | Go to original / last post
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Enjoy your Christmas in Death Valley, Lou!!   Speedy recovery - look forward to hearing all your hospital stories when you get back home...   TC x                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Get well soon, best wishes always Rose xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Yehhh all the best Lou!   Speedy recovery!    Kaz x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Does this mean we all getta break?       (Buttons, Lou. jus buttons)                                                                                                                                                                             
Catey67's Profile
Catey67

In: north Notts
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Hopin all goes well and your soon feelin tip-top WB....Big smile   Best wishes Cate x                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Thinking about you Lou,   need you back here quick else all hell will break loose, speedy recovery and miss ya already -    hugs and love from Tracy XX                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Cheers me dears Big smile

The hozzy bit won't be the problem... it'll be the living with Ma & Pa and managing to avoid murder that'll be the challenge Evil Smile

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Tell them you want your own room with personal servants or you'll take your business elsewhere.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Hozzy or parental abode? Or indeed, both? Wink

Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

P.S. Ta for all the PMs, texts, cards etc and apologies if I've not responded yet - will try to catch up with everyone before my temporary incarceration tomorrow Wink

Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

All the very best Wannabe, hopefully the outcome of this stay will be better than the last one.   I know from experience you will feel like a new person in a couple of months.   Take care and don't overdo it when you come home, sit back and let others spoil you and do things for you, have some you time you deserve it for all that you do for others.                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

Yehhh..totally agree wiv CG..you deserve a bit of pampering WB.. i know it wint be easy..but tek wotevers offered... And try not to do anything strenuous!!  Tho i reckon we mite haveta strap u down!!!  LOL   Tek care...and keep us informed !  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

we mite haveta strap u down!!!  LOL

Ooooh I say... promises, promises! Evil Smile

Have to agree though... the film character I most identify with is the black knight in Monty Python's Holy Grail! Hehehe!

Bit tricky too when the person doing the running around i.e. Mum is also caring 24/7 for Dad, who's in rather greater need than me.

Ah well. Soon be fighting fit again Big smile

Karey's Profile
Karey

pmsl.. wot u like !!!   LOL   Yehhh....but if u do too much..and make yourself poorlier, then u aint gonna be no use to anybody!!   So do as you're told and get rested!   Tis an order!   T'others are gonna havta get by ...bit harsh but u gotta look after number one !!  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

*springs to atten-HUN! & salutes*

Aye, aye Cap'n Karey! LOL

Karey's Profile
Karey

Good Lass !!!  Thumbs Up Just don't spring too much... just a gentle 'ten-shun' will suffice..Big smile   * oooh i cud get usedta this dominant mode* LOL   Reet..i gotta go tackle the shops...!!  arrrrghh... lets see how this new dominant role holds up..... not too well i fear.....     Cover me.. im goin in!  Angry   Laters !                                                                                                                                                                               
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Ooooh you brave woman! Rather you than me! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Let others run around and look after her? No change there then. The lazy Censored!!                                                                                                                                                                             
SP's Profile
SP

In: Weston Super Mar

Just been catching up on past gossip.  Hope you get well soon WB and Merry Christmas to you.                                                                                                                                                                               
pony123's Profile
pony123

In: Weston super Mar

Good luck WB.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 678 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption