Pets weird tastes

21 Posts | Latest reply on 04/01/2009 23:16:01 by Oggy | Go to original / last post
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Just found out my cat loves bannanas Confused nine week old kitten ate a whole one Ermm                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

mine likes mature cheddar!and wholemeal toast crust's!                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

I once had a fly go up my nose when I was riding my bike, when I got home about 30 mins later I found I had something in my mouth, it was the fly and it was still alive, so being the nice person I am I opened the window and let it fly free.   Ok the truth is I spat it out and on realising what it was I screamed and squashed the little bugger.   When I read the title of this thread and that it was started by oggy I thought it was about the weirdest tasting pets. Ooops!                                                                                                                                                                                   
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Tys likes human flesh Ermm                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

My hammy Spike also likes banana and will quite happily lay on his back in my hand munching on a piece                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

so would I pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
Catey67's Profile
Catey67

In: north Notts
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

erm.....angel delight....icecream (melted)....bolognaise sauce....(but not all on the same plate)....  ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

And what about yer pet/s Catey!Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Catey67's Profile
Catey67

In: north Notts
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Oh them...?  they just get cat food!  lol...   That was Charlies preference..(my eldest)....lol Bob prefers chicken...tuna...pilchards in tom sauce...so guess hes kinda normal.....cept for his extra toes......Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Ok, i will now make a tactful withdrawal from this thread, before i say, or hear anything i just KNOW i'm gonna regret!Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Pineapples her new one,loves it.& chicken tikka massala.                                                                                                                                                                              
80cubes2's Profile
80cubes2

In: DERBY

Ive got 11 ov the monsters, and there best kept fed                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

my dads two mutts both enjoy munchin on a nice tasty banana!                                                                                                                                                                             
80cubes2's Profile
80cubes2

One favorite snack is rubber bands if they get hold ov them.                                                                                                                                                                             
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay

my jack likes water biscuits cheese and a drop of port                                                                                                                                                                             
80cubes2's Profile
80cubes2

Yoda likes biscuits watered with a spot ov irish cream                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I have 2 (CAts) that eat everything, its the fetishes that concern me... Munch likes anything made of Rubber and Boots likes Feathers!!/?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?                                                                                                                                                                             
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

I used to have a big black cat who was an adept hunter who was always bringing something in and leaving half-eaten mice around the place. On several occasions he brought in live frogs which he didn't harm although he once dunked one of them in his bowl of milk. 
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

PML was he trying to drown the frog first? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

My dog Kara (Before she had to be put down last month, bless her) used to run to the veg rack, grab a carrot and would lie on the floor holding it between her paws like a rabbit munching on it... was hillarious, u had to see it.  And she'd do it on demand, you could just say "where's your carrot?" and she'd go crazy and get one lol.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 847 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption