Double Entendres....

8 Posts | Latest reply on 19/12/2008 05:42:18 by Oggy | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

12 of the finest (unintentional) double-ententes ever aired on British TV and radio   1. Pat Glenn, weightlifting commentator 'And this is Gregoriava from Bulgaria. I saw her snatch this morning and it was amazing!' 2. New Zealand Rugby Commentator 'Andrew Mehrtens loves it when Daryl Gibson comes inside of him.' 3. Ted Walsh - Horse Racing Commentator : 'This is really a lovely horse. I once rode her mother.'  4. Harry Carpenter at the Oxford-Cambridge boat race 1977 'Ah, isn't that nice. The wife of the Cambridge President is kissing the cox of the Oxford crew.'  5. US PGA Commentator - 'One of the reasons Arnie [Arnold Palmer] is playing so well is that, before each tee shot, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them..... Oh my god!! What have I just said??'  6. Carenza Lewis about finding food in the Middle Ages on 'Time Team Live' said: 'You'd eat beaver if you could get it.' 7. A female news anchor who, the day after it was supposed to have snowed and didn't, turned to the weatherman and asked, 'So Bob, where's that eight inches you promised me last night?' Not only did HE have to leave the set, but half the crew did too, because they were laughing so hard!  8. Steve Ryder covering the US Masters: 'Ballesteros felt much better today after a 69 yesterday.' 9. Clair Frisby talking about a jumbo hot dog on Look North said: 'There's nothing like a big hot sausage inside you on a cold night like this.'   10 Mike Hallett discussing missed snooker shots on Sky Sports 'Stephen Hendry jumps on Steve Davis's misses every chance he gets.'   11. Michael Buerk on watching Phillipa Forrester cuddle up to a male astronomer for warmth during BBC1's UK eclipse coverage remarked: 'They seem cold out there, they're rubbing each other and he's only come in his shorts.'  12. Ken Brown commentating on golfer Nick Faldo and his caddie Fanny Sunneson lining-up shots at the Scottish Open: 'Some weeks Nick likes to use Fanny, other weeks he prefers to do it by himself.' Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

You should have told me you were collecting double-entendres, Karey... I would gladly have given you one! Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

my Argentine dance istructor with his limited English comes out wiv good un's like ''yu invade the hole[space] between the lady's leg's'' and ''get in an get it up'' [your thigh against her's]he cant grasp why were peein ourselves!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

lol  LOL there's also the Cricket one - the Batman's Holding, the Bowler's Willy   **had to edit that one as I'd  got it wrong!!! durrrrr**                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Embarrassed    I'm trying to think of something witty... nope.. it's not coming ...Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

LOL  @ TM and HfG                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Clap classics.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3438 seconds. There are 626 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption