Migration of servers tonight, 15th December

38 Posts | Latest reply on 19/12/2008 16:43:08 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

what do you mean dont come large? Pics are all resized to fit in with the site's layout.  Otherwise you could upload a pic that would destroy the design of the site.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

They're tiny to start with Matt Wink

I asked Ventrider to email me the originals to see if I could upload a more viewable sized version but I can't do nuffink with them - d'oh!

Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

We're trying the remix now...

If the batteries in my mouse hold out...

Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

The remix version worked Big smile

Impressively fast uploading too!

Any chance you could delete the teeny versions please?

P.S. They're the photos on the Xmas Bash event...
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Aww thankyou very muchley WB & Mat sorted LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

oh i think i know what you mean now about the small pictures... you're uploading photos that are PNG files but with a JPG file extension.   Either rename the files to PNG first, or (More preferably) convert them to JPG on your PC before uploading.   This will also remove the red border around your pics when you upload them                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Thanks Mat your the man oh we would be lost without youStar    So can you remove the small ones then Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

You can.  Just upload the new ones then delete your old ones (or vice versa).   I'm off to bed - up early again for work tomorrow, and im shattered now  :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Slight cross-purposes here I think Matt... They're photos on an events listing, not on a profile... I've been known for my inability to see something right in front of my nose, but I can't work out how to delete photos from an event listing?                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

aaah - u cant, only myself and the events admins can.   Which photos do you want me to delete and from which event?                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

please be as specific as u can also, thanks.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Ah good - I'm not doing my blind as a bat routine then Wink

There are 5 photos on the Xmas Bash (13 December) event... they've white borders above and below them and are tiny... it's those we'd like to lose please. On my iMac, they're the middle of the set, but the lay-out's different on pc's.

*hangs head in AppleMac shame* Wink

Matt's Profile
Matt

you have a MAC???  Grrrrrr!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Done!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

*sneaks in via a pc to say ta muchly Matt*   Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

jus realised what this threads about thought it was about more northener's migrating south to become waiter's on the 15th!!                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

PML @ Tango's comment LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 641 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption