Attention All Members

33 Posts | Latest reply on 03/01/2010 21:12:10 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
mandi jay's Profile
mandi jay

In: Whitby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

received my newsletter!! thanks Kwak Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Y W mandi jay, but it's Matt who sends the newsletter out, after he's finalised it.    I compile it and members are able to contribute to it. It's a joint project really.                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Hi Folks   If you have photos of the bike show at the NEC, or the pub gathering, or any other recent event that is on the event calendar, please put them on  a.s.a.p. as I want to get this month's newsletter finished so it can be distributed.   Cheers Sandi                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Mine just gone up Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Thanks Shell, much appreciated  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
clarissa's Profile
clarissa

In: Tell you later

Embarrassed have edited this post.................no i didn't mess it up LOL LOL   .....just increasing my karma score.... that's my excuse and i'm sticking to it LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
clarissa's Profile
clarissa

In: Tell you later

Kwak..... sorreeeeeeeeee  ..have afew of Suffolk camp w/e .....almost certainly will miss your deadline....excuse; heavy workload..... (and i'm sticking to that LOL.)......but will do so anyway asap.Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Hi Clarissa, what date was the event? If it's before November then it wouldn't be included anyway. If it was on in November then give me the date and I can ask Matt to add a link to the photo's via the newsletter. PM me the date cos I may forget to look back in here (it's me age)                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I was having a senior (aka 'blonde') moment there lol, I've already linked that event to the newsletter.  Just add your photo's when you're ready. Just means that folk will have to look in at a later date to view them that's all.                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

This may be over a year old but sadly it still applies.   Naturally there aren't as many events in the winter but the few that there are don't have any photo's.   PLEASE PLEASE take some photo's and add them to the event calendar.   Cheers Sandi                                                                                                                                                                               
jeanzqueen's Profile
jeanzqueen

In: Fife

Will add pics of McVention V when it happens if anyone's interested Thumbs Up     For info, it's fifteen pounds per ticket per adult or eight pounds per ticket per child (it's come up all gobbledegook on the Events page).                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

jeanzqueen did you get the event sorted, on to the calendar? It's just that photos can't be added to the event calendar if the event hasn't been added first.    Probably best to start another thread/topic for the event itself cos no one will know to look in here for details.                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I've just found the event and I see what you mean about gobbledygook, I've sent a report in so hopefully it should be sorted for you a.s.a.p.     I've started a new thread, in your name jeanzqueen, in the event forum.                                                                                                                                                                                 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3125 seconds. There are 683 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption