Attention All Members

33 Posts | Latest reply on 03/01/2010 21:12:10 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Hi everyone   If you attend a gathering that's on the B M events calendar and you take some photos you could add them to the event page. That way I can add a link to them from the newsletter and everyone can see what a tit...erm..a nice time you had, and hopefully encourage more members to join in.   I clicked on a few events that have taken place recently and there hasn't been any photos added at all. I add a link to events, in the newsletter, and once the event has taken place I then add a further link to the photos, but if photos weren't taken I can't follow up with a link.   Keep in mind that the newsletter usually goes out in the first week of the month if you add photos, or events, that take place just after the 7th then I'm likely to miss them out   Kwak Big smile                                                                                                                                                                               
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Cheers for the reminder Kwak Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

"everyone can see what a tit...erm..a nice time you had," LOL   Anyone else have a vision of lots of members standing to attention?...no?... just me then.. *cough*                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Don't reduce the dose till you get the ok from yer gp geezLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Just put some NEC pictures up. No BM folk, I'm afraid - I knew I should have snapped Shellshine in action - but a few biker-type peeps and images.                                                                                                                                                                             
Misty 1's Profile
Misty 1

In: Renfrewshire

Hi Kwak   Newbie here.. I was trying to figure out how to add an event on ( Its one I took part in earlier this year ) I would like to add photos . Can I do that ???  if so how ..                                                                                                                                                                              
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Locate the date Misty and there should be an "add event" option next to it on the Calendar.   If you have any difficulties PM me with the details and if I can't do I know a man or lady who can.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Yeah sorry all Pic's was taken at the Southern Pub night but!! Doh didnt come out so good useing a mob phone must remember to take the camera next time LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Well done on the NEC pics Wills! i thought they must have been yours.    I took a couple on my mobile, but it was playin up all day .. so they aint much good.   I'll try n post them anyway..  Soz no BM members tho..just bikes and Toseland.  lol                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Love the new photo Kaz, very nice Thumbs Up     Misty1: You can add events, (preferably if there are photos of those events, no point adding an event that has already taken place if there are no photos to view) to the Biker Match calendar, that you went to previously IF they took place while you were a member of Biker Match, events that took place before you were a member shouldn't be submitted for approval as approval shouldn't be granted but as I don't manage the calendar anymore that rule may be different now.                                                                                                                                                                                    
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

TeeCee said: Anyone else have a vision of lots of members standing to attention?...no?... just me then.. *cough*   Kwak says: Shocked Do you want to rephrase that? lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Love the new photo Kaz, very nice Thumbs Up   Cheers Kwak, I've just changed it agen tho, cos ive dun my hair red at the front agen  ... can u tell i was bored las neet?  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

*refreshing* for newbies info                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

kwak i've got newsletter enabled like you told me to but still haven't received a single newsletter, is that owt to do with the postie strike or what?? Cry                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Rusty see 'Newsletter Mailing List' topic for my response.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

RK it is nearly xmas !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

rk check ur email details on the profile                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

scrub that mate u cant hehehe                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

I've not had a newsletter either. . . . someone tell me what I've forgotten to do please!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Alice contact Matt via the home page / contact section. He'll send you one if you ask him.   This topic is about PHOTOS for events and he doesn't read every topic, he hasn't got time to, so you're better off contacting him direct.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 680 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption