Avebury - 21st December 2008

20 Posts | Latest reply on 01/12/2008 21:02:30 by Wannabe | Go to original / last post
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Is anyone up for a meet at Avebury Sunday 21st December?

Does anyone know if it gets overly busy, with it being the Solstice?

Let us know... and if anyone's interested, I'll submit it to the events calendar Smile

Hmmmm... *slaps self for unimaginative vocabulary - WAY too many 'anyones' in that lot ooop ^^^ there*

Embarrassed

micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

Think I may be able to take a run up Wanna unless snowed in.                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Gets well busy WB .....not that i've been there since the eighties mind!! ..( and definitely never got involved in the riots with the police n security when i was )Ouch *ahem*                                                                                                                                                                             
wildchild's Profile
wildchild

In: cardiff

so i take it ur a good boy...arfur....tell me if i'm  wrong?

wildchild's Profile
wildchild

Hi 2 u all any way. Hope ur all ok

Wildchild.......xx

Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Me?......of course i am!!.....and if you hear any different, it's lies i tells yer....ALL LIES!Ermm  hee hee!                                                                                                                                                                             
wildchild's Profile
wildchild

like it....LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

I know it's a no-go area for summer solstice... that's why I thought I'd ask about winter ;o)                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Can't make the 28th - sister's birthday.

14th is good... or first Sun in January instead?

What say you Mick?

As it seems to be thee & me thus far Wink With a possible other who's PM'd me on it.

njl's Profile
njl

In: Hungerford

Hi sorry not been on the keys much 4 a few days....!  Jan would be better for me, most of Dec hectic at work but Sundays are more feasible...however it pans out I'll try to come along!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

P'haps there might be a bit more interest if WB promised to do her famous nekkid dance around the stones?Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

I reckon me and thee ought to strip off instead XK and do a bit of a dance for the ladies ...... what do you reckon?   Although it would probably be worth making sure none of them are eating.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

LOL One way to clear the site, for sure!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Nekkid dancin' around the stones is an activity I very considerately only ever carry out at the dead of night and very much alone... The sheep have got used to it and there are rarely any horses/small children around to scare.

It's safest that way.

Many years ago we did frighten the bejaysus out of a couple of girls who were cutting across the stones on their way back from the pub though... A couple of buds and I were sitting behind a stone, having a bit of a chat over a smoke, as y'do... we decided to head back to the motor and go climb Silbury Hill to wait for the sunrise... so we got up and walked round the stone... the poor lasses thought we were some sort of weirdy aparitions or summat! They screamed their heads off, bless 'em!

Must've looked a bit scary - 3 silhouettes rising through the dark and the mists - little me in the middle, wrapped in a blanket, flanked by 2 huge long-haired 6'+ dudes in greatcoats! LOL

Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

OK...

So... Erm... Scrap all that...

Who fancies joining me in Avebury on 1st Feb 2009?

Out of action for 6 weeks from 22nd December... could make it a sort of post-op/pre-birthday celebration?

micksaway's Profile
micksaway

Not sure about Jan as I will be heading off to work hopefully will have to let you knowConfused                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

In: kent

i could do Feb wannabe........ count me in!!!                                                                                                                                                                               
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Cool DS :o)

Not so cool Mick :o(

Although cool you've some work ;o)

We'll make this the practice run then go again when you're back - deal?

micksaway's Profile
micksaway

Im never sure when I will get the call so may still make it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Well if you can make it, don't forget my card & cake... It's my 29th dontchaknow?

Again... these anniversaries just fly by... I'd hate to think how old I'd be if I'd carried on past 29?

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 1192 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption