Is that a trunk or are you please to see me?

13 Posts | Latest reply on 28/11/2008 20:49:25 by geoffb2005 | Go to original / last post
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

A man went into a urologist and told him he was having a problem,as he was unable to sustain an erection.The doctor checked him out then told him that the muscles around thebase of his penis were damaged from a previous viral infection and therewas nothing he could actually do for him. However, he knew of anexperimental treatment that might work, if he was willing to take the risk.The treatment consisted of implanting muscle tissue from an elephants trunk into his 'old fella'.The man thought about it for a while. The thought of having to go throughlife without sex was too much for him to bear. So, with the assurancethat there would be no cruelty to the elephant, the man decided to go for it.A few weeks after the operation, he was given the green light to go andtry out his newly renovated equipment.As a result he planned a romantic evening with his girlfriend and tookher to one of the nicest restaurants in town. In the middle of dinner hefelt a strong stirring in his loins that continued to the point of beingextremely painful...unable to put up with the excruciating pain any longer and to release the pressure he unzipped his fly, his knob sprang out, slid across thetop of the table, grabbed a bread roll and returned to his trousers.His girlfriend was stunned at first, but then with a sly grin on her facesaid, 'That was incredible! can you do that again?'With tears in his eyes he replied, 'I think I can, but I am not sure ifanother bread roll will fit up my arse'                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Made me chuckle!Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Didn't bring tears to your eyes then, Arf?! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Nah, but did feel me butt cheeks clench involuntarily at the thought!Pinch                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

*chortles*

I make you right!

tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

she's back alright!!!Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

You mean I bring sophistication and knowledge to the forum TM?                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

you drag it where it should be!!                                                                                                                                                                             
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic

you said you wouldn't tell any one about my problem scary                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

yay it's santa!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

Sorry Petey, I thought you didn't mind boasting and anyway most people would guess by the way you walk!! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic

swing hi ................swing low,....................its the kilt that does it lol                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Please don't mention kilts ..... I'm only just getting over MCN in April!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5234 seconds. There are 1578 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption