Happy Birthday Matt!!

24 Posts | Latest reply on 29/11/2008 15:08:25 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I keep forgetting my own borthday too.   Welcom to the age of the TOG                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Mini Hippo Returns Matt.

Matt's going to be a duvet PP? Wink

geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

What ...... pardon?? What you two nutters on about???   Oh, by the way, happy birthday Matt.                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

Hippy Bathday stud muffin!!! Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Hug MATTHug   HAVE A GUD UN! X                                                                                                                                                                                 
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

thanks everyone.  I totally forgot, then last night i was reminded and i was like "Oh its my birthday tomorrow!".  Then today i forgot again cos im in work.  THen as i was workin away i got an MSN message from a friend reminding me again haha.  DOH.   Just been out to get cakes for the office, of which I've eaten most of and now feel sick. Blurgh                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

PP says....I keep forgetting my own borthday too.   When's your birthday then Phil?   Have we missed it?                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

WOOOHOOOOOO Hippo Birdy to the Boss Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

yep you all missed mine. and it was in may.   For those who don't know what a TOG is it stands for Terry's Old Geezer / Gal. Unless you listen to wogan on Radio2 you may not have heard of one.   You can be classed as one if   1) you go upstairs and forget what you went up there for 2) you forget / stop counting birthdays 3)you ignore use by dates on food   the list goes on and on                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Happy Birthday Matt! x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Just been out to get cakes for the office   Never mind cakes for the naffin office, wot abart us then, eh?   PS - Hippo BurpdayBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

Happy Birthday Matt! Hope you're having a good un.                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Happy Birthday Matt X                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

happy birthday young`un will be round later to give you the bumps!                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

Happy Birthday Matt. have a good one. How's the old bird doing                                                                                                                                                                              
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

In: kent

Happy Birthday to you!!!!!  enjoy and have fun... and drink and eat cake and all those things that makes a birthday your birthday!!Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

eaten too much cake now! Julie, the bumps sounds fun  :-) Phil - u listen to radio 2?  Seriously tho? Mick - the bike is sweet.  Getting a car on Saturday tho as i cant ride in the snow here again, lasts much longer than in NW England.                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Happy Birthday Matt, hope you had a good one.                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUV  (what,s left of it anyway) is it still your 23rd un??                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Hope you've enjoyed your birthday Matt..also hope the last 2 hours n 6 minutes (by my watch) are good too!:o)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 1098 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption