Beermonsters 14th Handpulled Rally

128 Posts | Latest reply on 06/04/2009 18:01:06 by julie j | Go to original / last post
caz36's Profile
caz36

In: ripon
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

so long it laced with baileys will drink most things                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

cant find out what time i can turn up from, anybody got any ideas, what time are you all planning on arriving,dont want to turn up on my own                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

My eta 6.37 an ten seconds.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I can turn up anytime from 4.30ish onwards so if anyone is going to be around the same time or a bit later I dont mind meeting up or waiting??otherwise XK's original idea of the beer tent comes into plan!!!!Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

Ok well i will aim for 4.30, im just going for a quick erection and then im off, and will be back sat am or poss late fri night. cw will you be available for doing the cross country bit for me?                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Going for a quick erection Julie?  second date is it?Ouch                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

no probs julie, unless anyone plans otherwise I will park up outside  venue incase I'm early....                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

such a gent Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

oooooh... not long now.. i finish work at 12 noon tomorra.. drive straight to Caz's.....shud have a beer in my hand by 4pm or even before!!!   Wooooooo hooooooooo..let the rally begin !!!!! Big smile   See you all there!  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

we wont be far behind you Karey, mind you its a cuppa for me  after tents up then a beer (or three!!)                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

lol ..sounds good to me Craig!   I have just thought..  mi tent wasnt folded away properly last time.. mite need a few beers to de-stress lol   Damn..just forgot i need to find my stove and kettle!                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

...wish I was coming with ya all now!Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

plenty more to go to rest of year, at least one on every month for next 4-5 months, might even be warmer next month???                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

More like at least one every weekend...theres allas something goin on now the seasons kicking in...   In fact theres rallies on all year ..if u look carefully...   I'm sure u will get to some StellaThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon

Not forgetting The Friendly Bikers 1st Ure Welcome Rally 4th-6th September 2009 @ Lower Dunsforth , Near Boruoghbridge , North Yorkshire . Tickets on sale NOW £12 pre-booked PM caz36 .

See ya's all at Beermonsters tnight , I'll get there bout 8:30pm
Karey's Profile
Karey

Ooooh only 3 hours to go, then I finish work for the weekend!! My rally season starts at 12 noon!!!   See you all there !  Thumbs Up   PS.. weather here this morning is misty/drizzly/grey and cold 4degs..   ment to be 14 and sunny later.. So lets hope its nice at Ripon, but bear in mind it will probs be pretty damn cold at night!                                                                                                                                                                               
caz36's Profile
caz36

rally morning yippeeeeeeeeee cloudy but meant to clear up meet you in beer tent by sounds of it me and kaz will be on way to being pissed by time everyone gets there   see you al later ride safe                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

wooooooooo hooooooooooo too right Caz!!  lol    Yeh.. ride safe everyone                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Yayyyyyy ...had a brill weekend at Ripon.   Good to see Caz, XK, Craig, Julie, Steve and Dugald ( even tho he had to go home both nights, cos he was working)   There were a few more names down to attend, sorry if we missed you. We really should get a flag or something....   There's some pics on the events, the 'greyish kinda speckled' ones were takin early hours of Sat morning, after we had got back from the bar.  The weather was cold an foggy and misty etc, and that night was freezing, I dont think any of us managed to get warm! lol   But it was lovely during the day and today (Sunday) has been the best day of the weekend.  Hope you all got home safe and sound.   Anyone coming to ELL next weekend, bear in mind, bring your thermals, it aint quite summer yet..lol   Reet, I'm off for some scran an a nice hot mug of tea and a hot bath Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                 
caz36's Profile
caz36

yeah brill weekend good to spend time with everyone, do i get points for perseverance staying in freezing tent when my bed was only 10 minutes walk away.   looking forward to next rally                                                                                                                                                                                 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8906 seconds. There are 1624 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption