Beermonsters 14th Handpulled Rally

128 Posts | Latest reply on 06/04/2009 18:01:06 by julie j | Go to original / last post
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Beermonsters MCC 14th Handpulled Rally 3rd-5th April 2009   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=333    The Beermonsters are the ones who will be helping/supporting us to get the BM Rally of the ground , it would be good if some BMers could make it to this rally , they put on a good do , get your tickets early tho as they tend to sell out .   Thanx Dugald                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

****Bump****   

Not long to go now , get your tickets if the havn't sold out already

fastjock's Profile
fastjock

Bump                                                                                                                                                                              
Jansky1960's Profile
Jansky1960

In: Grantham

Will be ringing them tomorrow - first thing!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

*BUMP*  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
caz36's Profile
caz36

In: ripon

come on there got to be more than us going, we cant possibly manage to drink all beer ourselves     (or can we)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'll giv it a go!Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
caz36's Profile
caz36

you got that teppee yet cos me and Kaz will book a space                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Soz - not enuff interest to warrant the cost.                                                                                                                                                                             
caz36's Profile
caz36

oh well you can all laugh at me then as i attempt to put 1 up, not had much practice at erecting things lately                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

lol @ Caz! I had a bit of bother, dint i XK?  but i got there in the end. ... it was getting it down that was the problem then!  lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Looks like 'XK & Tim Erection Services Ltd' may be needed!                                                                                                                                                                             
caz36's Profile
caz36

yeah you can help each other erect                                                                                                                                                                              
caz36's Profile
caz36

have spare ticket for rally due to bro not having any cash and me being a tight cow and not lending him any. £12 for whoever asks 1st                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Caz!  hope u still got my ticket???  Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
caz36's Profile
caz36

yeah yours def safe Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

bump                                                                                                                                                                              
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

Bump

Might b lucky to get a ticket now .

Call Daz or Midge on 01423 529255

julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

Caz, i will have ticket if youve still got it pls.                                                                                                                                                                             
caz36's Profile
caz36

yeah julie still got it, it all yours now                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 877 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption