Serious Accident in Rube's Car.

19 Posts | Latest reply on 10/11/2006 19:37:05 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I was parked up away from work having my lunch break at about 6:00 tonight, when I had a serious accident..... the ketchup bottle was a little bit blocked so I squeezed it a bit harder than strictly needed...........  I badly ketchupped myself.......... My face, head, neck and my jacket all bright red...... Chainsaw massacre had nothing on me.   Anyone got any sympathy to spare....... oh and an idea as to what will get it out of the car's interior.........                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

awwwwwwwwwwwww hugs hun   (not laughing really)   always thought u was a bit saucy LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

I did say a rude word...............                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

did ya????????????????????                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

what was that then??? oh yeah i know work!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Well it did have four letters and ended in "K"LOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackwingbandit120's Profile
Blackwingbandit120

In: Rotherham

RC you can't go around saying w  wo wo no i just ca'nt get it out.                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby

U saucy minx my other half use to valet cars for a living when he phones later or turns up i'll ask him lol  ( oops sorry wasn't really pmsl ) at the sight. xxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

awwwwwwwwwwwww sorry bwb didnt mean to offend you with that little 4 letter word called ***k go n sit down as you had a bit of a shock!Shocked   you will be ok just take it easy lol...............LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackwingbandit120

Just coming around now from the shock.hang on no relapsedConfused.Nurse more drugs arrhhhh thats better pink fluffy elephantsPig                                                                                                                                                                             
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

In: Liverpool

Terrible accident Rube....... vanish stain remover is excellent! would suggest you buy those little sachets of sauce in future, much neater                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Yeah Claire but I always find the plastic sachet a bit chewy in a rollLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackwingbandit120

Thats why you have to microwave them first rube to make them soft.Come on mate KETCHUP with the times...LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Don't have a microwave in the car....... could I just rest it on the rocker cover for a while?                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Love it........................................LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

ohhhhhhh please di u know there just gonna get a whole lot worse pmsl.................LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Naah.... they wont get worse...... much...... LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL I could warm it by sitting on it I suppose. And if I try to find a nudist beach should be warm enough to cook it too. LOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Cooooooooooooooo, hot stuff eh? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Naah just that I ate a curry last night LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 1107 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption