carol book for sale only post on here if u want one

37 Posts | Latest reply on 03/12/2006 14:16:41 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Star Well its now official biker match have their own carol book. If you would like a copy please pm myself or RC if you need it posting or if you going on xmas bash in Derby on the 16th Dec, can bring copies to that. please post on this topic AND THIS ONLY if u would like to buy one at £5.                    Cheers,                        Gwen xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackwingbandit120's Profile
Blackwingbandit120

In: Rotherham

Gwen I will have a carol book please will pick up at the xmas bash. thanks BWB....                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

cheers hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx whooohooo sold 1 lol                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

i want one to please m8 xxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

whooooohoooo sold 2 rofl keep it up folks. Ask RC what they like SHE BIN NOSY AT very first issue lol bless u all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx CHEERS M8 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

One for me as well please. Will pick up at Xmas Bash also.                                                                                                                                                                              
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

bless u 2ws hun will see u at the bash xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

I want one...... get it when I see you....... Yes I know I'm gonna get it when I see you, but I meant the book.LOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

all i can say is the book is fantastic and well worth the money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well done mate u done a grand job..... proud of you HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Well done to both of you for doing the job at all.                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile    Oh! I hope u meant the slap ur getting when I see u pmsl and ty for ordering a book b;ess u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

I'm getting a slap?  Oooh goody........Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

I will have one too please Thumbs Up   Thanks to both of you, I can't believe how much effort you have put it - we all really appreciate it.   So here's the royal thank you! Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

awwwwwwwwwwwwww thanks matt its been our pleasure, we have had such a laugh in the process hope u all enjoy the book   love rock chick and crafty gwen xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

ill av one jelly bean                                                                                                                                                                             
SEAN ZXR750H1's Profile
SEAN ZXR750H1

In: ALFRETON

Sure you only want one jelly bean, bp, would have said your were a 2 jelly bean girl at least,change that pic as well before you get an offer from childrens tv,lol Oh sorry Gwen reserve me a first edition copy of your new publication,thanks Sean                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

I want mine to be a signed first edition copy. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

not a problem rube Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Luvlee LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

gwen and myself will sign the book on the xmas bash night out just for you Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7578 seconds. There are 1675 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption