Is it true ?

42 Posts | Latest reply on 29/11/2008 23:43:00 by Triumph_Sy | Go to original / last post
jehammer's Profile
jehammer

In: England
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

seems to me if ye own the site , or run it , ye have the right to see the content of messages..

this happens also on other sites iv been on...

as matt says , itl take bloody ages to sift through all pms...

nowt should be typed here that folk dont want to be read anyway , its a fourum end of the day...

jehammer

Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

'...nowt should be typed here that folk don't want to be read anyway'...etc.... Can't say i agree with that jehammer....i think there called PM's for a good reason... Obviously with potential scammers, low life prowlers etc...then once a mod has been notified etc...all relevant PM's need to be looked at thoroughly... As far as yer decent BMer goes, i for one have shared extremely Private, n Personal PM's!....and enjoy the safety and privacy that BM gives me to do that....                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.0938 seconds. There are 730 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption