Apart from being rich

38 Posts | Latest reply on 14/11/2006 14:46:53 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Has anyone got any ambitions left unachieved?   Was just pondering about this last night..... I am not sure I can think of anything I haven't done that I ever wanted to.   My life seems very empty now........ would anyone care to sell me an ambition?  LOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackwingbandit120's Profile
Blackwingbandit120

In: Rotherham

I only have a couple left one is to go swimming with sharks wich i plan to do next year.I have done most things i wanted too.                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

If you swim with sharks, just a suggestion but don't have raw steak hanging round your neck,  other than that  hope you enjoy it mate.                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackwingbandit120's Profile
Blackwingbandit120

In: Rotherham

That all the fun to have a steak around your neck it's good exercise.LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Well it improves your speed through the water I suppose....  LOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
DUFFA's Profile
DUFFA

In: royston

i managed to do the disney thing earlyer this year without the kids most enjoyable ,daytona speedway,swam with dolphins which was the bestBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

In: Liverpool

Swim with dolphins, go to Thailand, give up smoking, get rich, get a new fence, get a new car, get a new bike, go to Egypt, lose a stone, have sex with George Clooney, have George Clooney`s love child, have sex with Johnny Depp, snog Orlando Bloom, win the x factor, have granite worktop fitted and get my boobs put back where they used to be Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Cooooooooo, go girlLOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

Thumbs UpHug                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

dont want much do u claire lmao LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

D`ya think I`ve overdone it with the new fence then? Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yeah best leave that out hun lol......... for now  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Hope you got a bloody big sock for Christmas then Claire.  George Orlando and Johnny tend to fight if they are squashed together too much...............LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
SEAN ZXR750H1's Profile
SEAN ZXR750H1

In: ALFRETON

My ambition is to sail round the coast of great britain,just short of time and a suitable boat.Got a crew,ready and willing to depart on the next tide,provided we can take,milkshake and jamie dodgers to eat,best wishes Sean                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Hey sean just get an old bath and seal the plughole...... you'll be away in no time....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

and dont forget ur rubber duck sean hehehehehehe LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Rubber ducks make good life preservers ...... and so much more attractive than those dayglow jacketsLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

Hey Sean next month off my lad has he can join you!!!! he could always try smuggling you onto his boat!!! North Sea bit cold at this time of year tho so would suggest some cup a soups rather than milkshake Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Might find it a bit powdery though........LOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Rube - U can NEVER have done everything, because the world is too big and has too much to see and do.   My next move is to get out of this shit-hole of a country, thats run by w***ers in suits.  Grrrrr. Completion date: January 2007   Following that... going to ride my Blackbird around Europe for a short while and see the sights. Date: Summer 2007 if anyone wants to join me                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8594 seconds. There are 911 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption