Speedy Recovery!!!

72 Posts | Latest reply on 18/11/2008 22:04:30 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

LMAO!! Just seen the video Ricdude posted on Youtube of WB under anaesthetic... I think the best bit is where he grabs her right leg and makes her do the Hokey Cokey....                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Ouch!

Have a care TC! My poor stitches! Don't make I laugh!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

My overnight carer has just arisen from his snoring slumber on my living room floor and asked if he can get me owt.... Aw bless...

Nah - you're alright mate - I just clambered over you to get to the front door and went to the co-op to sort meself out! But hey, thanks for looking after me & all that ;o)
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I know wot might cheer u up:-   A NEW PROFILE PICCY!!!   (u know, the one wiv yr right leg over yr left shoulder) ps - don't ferget the wing mirrors.Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

If you look on the back of your carer's neck you will see a three position switch - off, care, rug.   You had him in rug mode....                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Ow! Ow! Ow!

Stoppitt!

He's just left... and come straight back... car won't start... run out of petrol! Flippy neck. Just as well he didn't run out of petrol yesterday or you lot might've been seeing headlines on the telly last night about some mardy bitch ripping her carer limb from limb in the hospital car park!

*sniggers*

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Makes me wonder just who is caring for who?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

*comments not*

But it's a good reminder of one of the many reasons we're "ex" partners, while I'm feeling a bit needy and vulnerable and he's in "I really love you and miss you so much" mode ;o)

Bless 'im. Nice bloke. Bout as practical as a chocolate teapot!
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Still won't start.

So now he has my car and 25 quid to get through the week til payday Friday.

Just like old times! Hehehe!

;o)

Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Have decided to change my name by deed poll to Igor.

They told me there'd be a lot of pain from all the gas and I'd reckon I was having a heart attack or something, but they never mentioned I'd be hobbling along like a hunchback, unable to fully straighten up! Hehehe!

What hump?!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk-qcZ7c9Kk
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

What hump?!   With your leg, isn't it more like "walk this way"Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I've not been on line for 5 days so I missed this thread.   I'm sorry that you didn't get sorted out properly Lou, I know what you're going thro and hope it won't be too long before they sort you out, it's just a pity it will take a major operation to do it Unhappy    Hug                                                                                                                                                                                

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3438 seconds. There are 680 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption