Speedy Recovery!!!

72 Posts | Latest reply on 18/11/2008 22:04:30 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ain't it. Damn i gotta lot to learn. Haha.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

No - that's just the women ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

When you have geez, can you pass on the knowledge to me??!!Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'll let you know mate as soon as i work it out.                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

Flippin eck geez...we aint getting any younger...don't take too long will yer?!:o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

An I was lookin forward to a bit of boozin and brawlin!!!Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

could be arranged !!not sure about the brawlin though! i'm a lover not a fighter!!Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

just leave the brawlin to me then!! LOL,eeeeeeee I'm like a little terrier when i'm roused!! I think this threads gone off slightly!! I don't know if wannabe's had her op yet, but i wish her well XXXX
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

par fer the course on here goin of piste!! finger's crossed fer WB.                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Just thinking about you    XXXXHugXXXX                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

GGggrrrrr!!!

Well... I've had SOME of it done... but me bits are all in a mess - too bad to tackle like this, so I'm on the waiting list for the full hysterical jobbie...

So no respite in the meantime - same old same old - no getting shot of the pain and no magical hormone release dooflicker to sort out the feckin' daily leaky-eye syndrome! D'oh!

Still... At least I'm flying on anaesthetic at the mo, so I'll make the most of that ;o)

TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Sheesh - that's a shame!   But at least they have a solution in place.... any idea how long the waiting list is?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

U sure yr not dead? Hev u checked recently? If yr flying - hev u sprouted angelic wings?                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

Real soz to hear that me dear...Hope you get to make the most of your time off anyway....kick back n chill out hey.....you deserve it:o)                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

good to see you,re up & about lass...rest of it can wait!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Awwwww ... after all that eh?  Well at least theyve med a start..   Like TC  says, how long have u got to wait?  Hope it aint too long   (((( HUGS ))))                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Just somewhat annoying as I've basically got the same recovery procedure/length/pain to go through, but I'm not going to see the benefits after it cos all the problem causing stuff is still there - d'oh!

Allegedly 2-3 months to wait for the hysterical job...

Oh well. Moral of the story: learn to make a fuss at the first sign of trouble, instead of waiting til it's practically unbearable.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Aww that ante so good but your get sorted soonSmile  So no grapes & starwbrey & cream then Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

You're joking! I need extra grapes and strawberries and cream!

Cos I've got to deal with the frustrating fact that even though I'm all cut up, bloated and in post-op pain, once that's gone, I'll be in exactly the same position I've been in for the past year - constant pain, ranging from dull ache to doubled up in pain unable to function and never knowing from one day to the next what level it's going to be at.

Really annoying. Can't make plans. Get into trouble at work for crying! lol Let people down at the last minute cos I can't face going out. Make myself go out then halfway through the day, turn grey and look like I'm about to pass out, but say "oh no, I'm fine - just got this awful headache. I'll be ok in a minute" Aye, right! lol
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

I would also VERY much like to know just what, exactly, they were doing with my right leg during the proceedings.

Having just returned from a stroll up the Kwop, I remain convinced that my right leg must've been slung over my left shoulder, if the muscle fatigue is anything to go by! ;o)

It would also appear that the anaesthetic is still doing weird things to me as, instead of turning my head to look behind me, I just found myself attempting to check non-existent pedestrian wing mirrors.

*ahem*

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 668 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption