Speedy Recovery!!!

72 Posts | Latest reply on 18/11/2008 22:04:30 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

HugHeart i would come an visit but you might fink its the grim reaper!XXXXXX
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

If they let me out Monday & I'm still flying on the anaesthesia, I'll come and mumble incoherently at you all Wills... nothing new there then ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Some peeps, wanting an extra day off work, pull a "sickie". But no, our Wannabe has to have an "operation" - almost hysterical - and skive off for 2 weeks. Such a drama queen!Wink         (make sure the quacks don't remove all your buttons)LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Don't do sickies... even when I'm sick... this is annual leave.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Seems a damn shame to have to eat into your holiday leave. R u sure u cannot legit claim sick leave? Or is yr ba*tard boss taking advantage?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Nah - he just doesn't pay sick pay (other than SSP) and the last thing I need in my last salary cheque before Christmas is to be 2 weeks short! lol

At least this way I get to take the leave. Usually end up losing a week or two of it at the end of each year as I never get round to taking it, other than the enforced leave in the Summer.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Will he only receive SSP should he be involved in an "accident"?Evil Smile               (ttm...prepare to unleash hell!)                                                                                                                                                                               
tm0714's Profile
tm0714

In: Surrey

Ah Lou, so many peeps wishing you well hun, thought I'd drop my line to also wish you the same. Will give ya a buzz tomorrow for a chinwag, and no doubt will chat during the week to compare (lol) notes on op.  Still keeping me fingers crossed you don't end up with a one of the 'little britain' characters as your main nurse pmsl.   lots of hugs Hug tx                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Cheers lovey :o)

*chortling lots @ little britain*

I'd forgotten all about that - it all seems so long ago!

Erm... XK... considering the bloke owns the firm, it's up to him what he pays himself or his staff... Besides, I get an easy ride most of the time. Swings and roundabouts. :o)
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

May I add my best wishes. Going in to hospital is never the best of experiences so the support of friends and acquaintances is important. I hope the procedure goes well and you make a speedy recovery.

I owe you a PM about Macs but events have conspired to prevent me from giving much thought to making lengthy posts. I will try and put that right when you're convalescing. 
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Aw thanks Cata - much appreciated :o)

No worries about Mac PMs - I know all about event conspiracies! Hehehe! I've not had much time recently for playing on it and getting to know it anyway. I haven't even switched to Firefox, which I really must get around to.

I suspect the next couple of weeks will offer up a fair amount of play time though :o)

What with computering, re-learning the guitar, adding to my jewellery stock, catching up on my reading/dvd viewing and hopefully being well enough to go friend-visiting, I'm going to wonder how I've ever got the time to go to work ;o)

Says she.... I'll probably be feeling too crook to do anything other than lie in front of the telly, whinging to the cats! Feckin' useless creatures though. Never even pop the kettle on for me. Apart from vet's bills though, they're a fair bit cheaper than keeping a pet bloke around *WEG*

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

R u dead yet?       *(presses button no. 3)*                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

You'll be laughing on the other side of your face if I turn up dead tomorrow XK...

Oh hang on... that doesn't quite work.

Has there ever been a case of a haunted forum?

Catey67's Profile
Catey67

In: north Notts
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Feckin' useless creatures though. Never even pop the kettle on for me. Apart from vet's bills though, they're a fair bit cheaper than keeping a pet bloke around...   Know what your saying there WB...apart from keeping the spiders at bay (or at least keepin an eye and the occasional paw on 'em) mine dont do much either....! Hope everything goes well for yer tomorrow...wishin you in tip-top form soon.... :-)                                                                                                                                                                                
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Don't need to tell you how close i'll be to you in spirit tomorrow WB......X                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Thanks Catey :o) At least yours go for the paw on the spiders every now and then! lol

Thanks Arf. xx

Hope it's a big theatre... I seem to have a lot of virtual hand-holders, fevered brow moppers and spiritual companions joining me tomorrow ;o) No bloody peeking while I'm out cold, you lot!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

What play are you going to see at the theatre tomorrow WB? I thought you were going in to hospital.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Hehe! Yeah - but all the world's a stage, right Ricdude? ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

All the worlds a stage and we are merely players.Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

One man in his time plays many parts ;o)

See... even biker dudes and dudettes can do culture... it's not all beer, birds and brawlin' ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5586 seconds. There are 678 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption