Speedy Recovery!!!

72 Posts | Latest reply on 18/11/2008 22:04:30 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

For all those who didn't know, Wannabe is going into hospital on Monday for some warranty work so I just wanted to wish her a speedy recovery...   x                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Good luck wiv it girl just make sure they don,t take out your sense of humour,the rest they can have but we need you & your humour back here A.S.A.P......SPEEDY RECOVERY x                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

u could have said a major servicing, but warranty work was probably a better choice of words mithinks.   :-)   Get well soon hun!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

*chortles*

I've clicked on this thread thinking "Oooh - bet TC's found a really cool YouTube clip to share with us!"

Hehehe! Cheers chaps.

Major servicing's probably closer to the truth Matt!

Any visitors thinking of dropping by will be expected to arrive laden with grapes & whatnot... I prefer the red seedless ones... or if you can't get grapes, strawberries are equally acceptable ;o)

Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

I'll buy you a bunch at the xmas bash hun.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

You'll have to eat them for me PP ;o)

I'll be running folk to and from Stanmore Spinal Injuries Unit - Dad's in for another attempt at rehab so I can't make the Xmas bash - sorry!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hey good luck and don't worry so much your be just fine. Tongue Aww red grapes & starwberries how about some!! cream with them. LOL Wink                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Don't worry people,the youtube link will up and ready next monday evening.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

From one FFS to another FFS .... All the best chuck.. Hug and don't forget...  THINK HAPPY THOUGHTS !!      I'll send u some virtual grapes and some good readin material.. !   Speedy Recovery Lou!  xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

All the best to you Wb Hug                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Hey WB - you'll be fine & dandy. Keep the FFS Girls song in your head...that'll probably work better than the anesthetic! LOL & i'll send another bunch of virtual grapes once you've eaten Kaz's   Hug xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Hey mate,              strawberries and chocs do ya? Big smile xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Well DUH Nodrog! Didn't think it'd actually be necessary to mention the cream - goes without saying! ;o)

*tuts @ Ricdude* you know the law - no cameras!

I'll give you feckin' happy thoughts Kaz! You know what happens when folk say that to me! Hehehe!

Reckon I'll be turning up in full hijab & yashmak HFG... there's every chance that the anaesthetist will be a BM member I was chatting to a few months back - nice first meet or what?! He did promise not to sneak a peek though ;o)
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Strawbs dipped in choc? There's a thought Di ;o)

Fed to me by the very fair hand of Johnny Depp, perhaps?                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Just on the phone to him now mate and he says your wish is his command!! ( Wonder what he means?) Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

JD knows his place, bless 'im ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

WARNING............ AVOID GIVING WB STRAWBERRIES........ At least for a while anyway!!!! PMSL!!!   ;o) xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

I don't think even strawberries are going to work after I've been through THAT rubbish on Monday!

Even being hand fed them dipped in chocolate by JD himself.

:o(                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Big hugs nowHugcos if I leave them till after the op you'll be complaining of being sore. Take it at your own pace and come back and enliven us all when you're up to it. Good luck...you'll be OK!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Hence the added...'for a while, anyway'...;o)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 828 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption