insurance

26 Posts | Latest reply on 23/04/2018 02:04:30 by NotPhilMitchell | Go to original / last post
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Carole Nash insurance ,1, 2006 Triumph America,! 1, 1992 Harley1200 sportster[inc pillion cover] ,breakdown get yu home cover[both bike's] plus 90 days foreighn travel breakdown plus legal aid up to £50.000, £165 sqid fully comp.[i also took £15000  gtd injury payout for an etra £14 flippin smooth talkin telesale bloke!] oh an i got 1 sp30!![who hasn't?] underwritten by equity red star ,maybe usefull to someone out there, anyone got better deal's?
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

That's not bad at all. I was paying about £100 TPFT for the BMW - fair enough for a big city, a total loss claim about 3 years ago and a single SP30 - with eBike, but was very happy when I added the Divvy last week and was told there was no extra charge.
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

pay's to shop around choice quote wanted 250  to renew an didnt offer breakdown[extra 30]i didnt bother negotiatin as carole nash rang after i got a quote online an clinched the deal i was to knackered to argue!                                                                                                                                                                              
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

yeah but you pair get old duffers discounts! pmsl.   Come insurance renewal time I always quote as a new customer and end up paying up to 40% than their own renewal quote!   Always threaten to walk and as if by magic the price will come down.   Course I'm speaking as a nubile 18yr old with the body of an adonis                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

yep come renewal time the price will have risen so the ruddy bargainin process starts all over again!                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

In: Dewsbury

Hi Tangoman well being an old geezer like me it aint bad...I am with E-Bike and I have the VFR750, ZZR600 and ER5 on one policy fully comp with breakdown etc.etc plus european cover for £84.55                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Who did u sleep with?                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

In: Dewsbury

well it wasn't your missus mate Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Nor me, she plays hard to getTongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

Have to look at this E bike it cost me £270 with Carole Nash for three Fireblades                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Bill I used to have insurance with Carole Gash then went with ebike, cos they were offering same policy for about £35 less, ebike only deal on  line tho. Carole Nash are brokers tho so that's probably why they are dearer.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

Thank Kwak will try them                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

35 is about average what broker's make on sellin a policy,coulda looked further afield but got a head ache fillin in ruddy online forms makin a mistake an doin all again!!then fergettin to save the quote an yes doin t all again!i saved on me original renewal so i'm happy!! [ish]
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

If you go on to the auto trader site you fill one form in and they send back about 50 quotes.......quite handy if you spot something you like but need to check the insurance hammering as well.         Cock                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Is it possible to get bike insurance on my car insurance? or is it better to get them seperate? Ghosty... what do u mean by 'Cock' ?                                                                                                                                                                                
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

got youre interest didnt it!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

yes indeed!  tis a term of endearment... mi ole cock ;o)                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

yes i have one!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Karey's right y'know... e.g. "You gorra light, cock?"   "No but it floats in the water."         This oldie brought to you by Wannabe Archaeology Services ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

pmsl @ WB Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6426 seconds. There are 855 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption