Whats happening

29 Posts | Latest reply on 11/11/2006 06:29:32 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I was just typing a post when the computer took me away from the site and opened up a new windows connection.   Whats going on?                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh spooky rube, hope it dont happen again hun Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Yeah so do I.... bloody nuisance.  I hope it was me pressing the wrong key and not another virus getting in.                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackwingbandit120's Profile
Blackwingbandit120

In: Rotherham

It's the pink marshmellow men Rube nasty things they are stick to every thingLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

With clumping great boots in the works.......  I hate those clumpings LOLLOL LOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackwingbandit120

Now you say they have big boots maybe RC has lent them hersLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Hmmmmmmmmm You think RC is capable of causing me grief then?   Actually I'll rephrase that........ You also realise like me, that she is capable of causing menfolk grief then BWB??? LOLLOL LOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackwingbandit120

I am not going to say much on that but i will say one word to sum up not just RC but every one FEMALE LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Ah....... yes Well I have to admit you seem to have hit the nail on the head there.  Always believed that all the world's problems are caused by women.  Back in the caveman days, she wanted a fur coat, he had to go and hunt it for her, probably peeing off some hairy little animal which promptly killed and ate half the tribe....  Then when he finally gets it home to give to her..... it isn't good enough...... she wants a bloody fire going too.  A few thousand years later.... global warming!!!! It's all down to the women mate.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Can you hear me laughing loudly from here? Censored                                                                                                                                                                             
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

In: Liverpool

Damn........ my diversionary ploy didn`t work too well!!! you`re back Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

Ah haaaaaa, it's that Claire what did it, is it? LOL
See? Bloody scousers all the same LOLLOLLOL

rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Hey you git..... You can't honestly think I am the same as Claire.   .......... I mean One of us is incredibly sexy, brainy and mature.  and Claire is a woman.   LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

Still here are ya?? will have to alter some codes n stuff                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Just try it...... I'll come over and have you massaging my haemarrhoids if you keep that up girliething!!!!! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackwingbandit120

way to much information there rubeDead                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Not a pleasent thought.......................................Dead                                                                                                                                                                             
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

Dead I see so many arseholes on a daily basis I`m sure yours would be no different!!!!!!!!!!!!   Erm.... obv I`m referring to my work lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Thank the lord fer that LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8281 seconds. There are 815 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption